Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Conmar
Hi Nitin,

thanks again. We also hope the best and prepare for the worst, as usual.

Funny part two has started, decluttering and packing. .
Just waiting for the shipping company to tell us on the last day: "Sorry guys, but your stuff has to be packed in a different way, start again."
Or something like that.
Not what I was afraid of, but...our shipping company just realized while discussing our insurance rates on the phone that they have miscalculated their updated! offer and they would have to charge around 700 Euros in addition !
Nearly smashed our poor innocent phone.
Next, please.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Not what I was afraid of, but...our shipping company just realized while discussing our insurance rates on the phone that they have miscalculated their updated! offer and they would have to charge around 700 Euros in addition !
Next, please.
*stays out of Markus sight for the day* there needs to be this lil extra button on the phone sending lil electroshocks over to the other end..if not the right answer?
Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Next, please.
Take it easy brother. I Know is infuriating after getting a quote only for you to get a revise one which is higher than what you have planned with.

You may want to try other option or carrier.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manitobain
*stays out of Markus sight for the day* there needs to be this lil extra button on the phone sending lil electroshocks over to the other end..if not the right answer?
*You know me so well* And, right, this button is definitely missing.

Feeling better already, wrote a "corresponding" letter to the managing director of the company, and I guess someone over there had to answer some unpleasant questions. He answered already and apologized a lot,which I do appreciate, offering a rebate of 400 Euro...after an increase of 700, still 300 more. Nice attempt.
We have nevertheless decided to accept the offer of a competitor.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dammy
Take it easy brother. I Know is infuriating after getting a quote only for you to get a revise one which is higher than what you have planned with.

You may want to try other option or carrier.
You are right my friend, meanwhile the dust has settled.

And we have accepted the offer of a competitor, but we will wait for his written offer to arrive, he promised it for tomorrow evening.

Unbelievable, only little more than 1.5 months to go
Time is now going by pretty fast. Do you feel the same?

Last edited by Conmar; Mar 14th 2013 at 7:05 am.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,
Just for the heads up, I have just received an email from MPNP to confirm me that they received the answers of the questionnaire among with the supported documents (IELST,Education and work experience cover letters). So I do not know much time more they will take to provide us the final decision on our application.

Regards
Beno
Hey Beno,

That's good news May'be things are moving along. Did you email them to ask for a confirmation or did you just get that email from them out of the blue? I applied on the 28th Jan and not had anything back from them yet.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by College2003
Beno,

when did you send your answers to the questionaires? because until now i didnt receive any confirmation. I sent my answers last january 24.

thank you
Hello,
I sent my answers on Feb 13 until yesterday I got their confirmation. But at least they reply so now I know they have our documents
Old Mar 14th 2013, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Boogler
Hey Beno,

That's good news May'be things are moving along. Did you email them to ask for a confirmation or did you just get that email from them out of the blue? I applied on the 28th Jan and not had anything back from them yet.
Hi Boogler,

I asked them kindly if they can confirm me when they I sent my answers, To be honest I really respect those officers, As much work as they have they still replying and confirming people, What a nice people!!!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

College2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Hello,
I sent my answers on Feb 13 until yesterday I got their confirmation. But at least they reply so now I know they have our documents
thank you Beno
Old Mar 15th 2013, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Beno,

Yeah that's really good that they did that. Thanks for your reply
Old Mar 15th 2013, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
Thats a good news
Old Mar 15th 2013, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Hello Everyone,

Just for heads up, Friend of friend of mind just got her answer from MPNP today with REFUSED, She mentioned on her answers that she has a friend lives in Manitoba so on their reply they told her,if you have a friend lives in Manitoba your friend can apply for you directly this program for people does not have any relatives or any connection in any part of Canada. So I do not know if they strategy will apply for everybody or for certain applicants because I can see there are a lot of people have close friends or even blood relatives lives in Manitoba and they applied for Exploratory visit.

Regards
Beno
Old Mar 15th 2013, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Everyone,

Just for heads up, Friend of friend of mind just got her answer from MPNP today with REFUSED, She mentioned on her answers that she has a friend lives in Manitoba so on their reply they told her,if you have a friend lives in Manitoba your friend can apply for you directly this program for people does not have any relatives or any connection in any part of Canada. So I do not know if they strategy will apply for everybody or for certain applicants because I can see there are a lot of people have close friends or even blood relatives lives in Manitoba and they applied for Exploratory visit.

Regards
Beno
Well, the strategic stream was never meant for everybody. It was always meant for those who would not fall under any other category. So if you have a friend in Manitoba, you can go through the general stream with that friend helping you with a settlement plan.

So you might know someone already in MB, which is good...but if you know him/her to good, it puts you into another category of PNP. They refused her because she has another option..that's not too bad? Opens one more door for someone who hasn't?
Old Mar 15th 2013, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear friends
I am confused in some areas for cic application: do I have to send bank statement and liability letter? In the check list sometimes it mention "copies otherwise stated" do I need to send copies or originals for Birth cert, work exp. letters.
Even for the letter of nomination they mentioned that they need a copy but the MPNP mentioned to send the originals.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Manitobain, what if a new resident can't find a job in Manitoba when he/she get there, can he/she move to other province?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.