Lock'd out of IEC kompass?

Old Nov 13th 2013, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

pbut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lock'd out of IEC kompass?

Hi all

was on the 2013 IEC and just arrived back in the UK a couple of weeks ago after being out in Saskatchewan for 6 months.

Just the other day had an email to say I have a new message in my IEC kompass account and to log in to check it.

However since about May I have not been able to access this account. It says invalid password/email combination. Then when i click forgotten password and type in my email address it tells me the email is invalid. wtf?

I wrote down every username and password when I set up my accounts so I know both are correct.

What to do?
Old Nov 14th 2013, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

phat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lock'd out of IEC kompass?

phishing attempt - theyve now stolen your details and are using your identity details to establish your immigration in PEI.
Old Nov 14th 2013, 4:31 am
Chips & Gravy

jennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of light

pbut it's only an optional questionnaire. I got one too.
Old Nov 14th 2013, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

wardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond repute

any reason why you came back after only 6 months?
Old Nov 14th 2013, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Was only out there for a season this time wardy. Was working for a corporate farm on grain harvest.

Dave - whats PEI? Is it worth me emailing kompass or?
Old Nov 14th 2013, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

wardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond repute

Pbut,
You not fancy staying mate? You find the IEC application easy? Looking at trying it this year myself.
Old Nov 14th 2013, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wardy_1990
Pbut,
You not fancy staying mate? You find the IEC application easy? Looking at trying it this year myself.
There wasnt a lot to do there for us once the harvest was done. Plus i had the girlfriend waiting at home. It wasnt too bad, the help on this forum made it bearable.

One thing which is ridiculous is how you have to have one eye on the iec site all day every day for the visa's being released, or face the possibility of missing out for 12 months. Part of the reason i wont be bothering with it next year.
Old Nov 14th 2013, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for response mate, looking at doing it this year to find work
Old Nov 14th 2013, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

What area of work are you looking at? As agriculture is massive in saskatchewan and pays pretty well
Old Nov 14th 2013, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Oaken is an unknown quantity at this point

If it's like the email I just got it was just about filling out a survey, nothing important.
Old Nov 14th 2013, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am a pipefitter by trade so will be looking at Calgary/alberta to get my redseal then will travel anywhere until I can land a permanent job, there is a lot of farming near me in Yorkshire I like the idea of it outdoors and manual labour but it doesn't pay well so I have never had any reason to gain the experience.

You only ever wanted to go out there for seasonal work never wanted to stay?
Old Nov 14th 2013, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Im currently looking for a job in agriculture here but the decent jobs are few and far between it seems.

Yeah i only wanted to go for a season this time. Will probably use my 2nd visa in a couple of years and go to a different area of canada for a year next time. All i wanted this year was to experience it, and it didnt disappoint