Little bit of help.

Old Jul 19th 2016, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Tattoocaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Little bit of help.

So I just recieved my invitation to go to the next round. Documents etc.

Pretty sure I have 20 days to click accept and get it done. I had all the pages saved for ease but I've looked through wiki and I'm all lost can't find exactly what I need. Can someone link me to the documents I need or to a post I can read so I don't mess this up lol. My brains in overdrive and doesn't want to work properly.

Much appreciated. 😁
Old Jul 20th 2016, 12:18 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Little bit of help.

Originally Posted by Tattoocaz
So I just recieved my invitation to go to the next round. Documents etc.

Pretty sure I have 20 days to click accept and get it done. I had all the pages saved for ease but I've looked through wiki and I'm all lost can't find exactly what I need. Can someone link me to the documents I need or to a post I can read so I don't mess this up lol. My brains in overdrive and doesn't want to work properly.

Much appreciated. 😁

Is this an ITA (invitation to apply) for Express Entry? IEC?

Which immigration route is this for?
Old Jul 20th 2016, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Tattoocaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Little bit of help.

Sorry forgot to say last night it's for the iec working holiday visa � ����