Landing Forms

Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

mrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Landing Forms

Just a quick prob dull question! I am filling in my B4E/A forms as I am landing on Thurs and at the bottom it states "signed at". Now, is this signed at Toronto or is it the time??
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:21 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landing Forms

Originally Posted by mrs hortons
Just a quick prob dull question! I am filling in my B4E/A forms as I am landing on Thurs and at the bottom it states "signed at". Now, is this signed at Toronto or is it the time??
Hi mrs H, don't sign anything...you need to sign in front of the immigration officer.....step back and put the pen down now
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

mrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hi mrs H, don't sign anything...you need to sign in front of the immigration officer.....step back and put the pen down now
Oops too late!!!! Another load of forms for me to do again then!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

alilane will become famous soon enough

sorry to barge in..

dont know if I'm having a blonde moment.. what form is this and should my husband have one?? He is landing next month on WP and we've not been advised of this form.. dont want him coming straight back home!!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:42 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs H, are these the forms for PR?
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alilane
sorry to barge in..

dont know if I'm having a blonde moment.. what form is this and should my husband have one?? He is landing next month on WP and we've not been advised of this form.. dont want him coming straight back home!!
sorry I sholud of been more specific, I am talking about the B4e forms for personal items when you are landing as a PR.
Flirty do you mean that I can sign the forms then? I am also having one of the odd days where just about everything is confusing me, even the easiest of thing lol.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:53 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

sorry I sholud of been more specific, I am talking about the B4e forms for personal items when you are landing as a PR.
Flirty do you mean that I can sign the forms then? I am also having one of the odd days where just about everything is confusing me, even the easiest of thing lol.
Thank god it's not just me

You need to sign these forms...or should i say the main applicant needs to sign them....
Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:57 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

I gave my forms to the immigration officer and he said he didn't need them which I know is incorrect! so now I'm waiting to hear back from the Customs department because I'll be damned if I'm going to pay import duties on items because the immigration official didn't know what he was doing.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:03 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by sheadboy
I gave my forms to the immigration officer and he said he didn't need them which I know is incorrect! so now I'm waiting to hear back from the Customs department because I'll be damned if I'm going to pay import duties on items because the immigration official didn't know what he was doing.
The immigration officer doesn't need them, the customs officer does.

How did you get through customs without declaring the stuff you brought with you?
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:07 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

The immigration officer doesn't need them, the customs officer does.

How did you get through customs without declaring the stuff you brought with you?
sorry I wasn't clear...I lumped them together, nobody was interested in them.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:10 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

sorry I wasn't clear...I lumped them together, nobody was interested in them.
Shit....are are you shipping stuff over?

This has happened before ....i'll try and find the link
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:12 pm
Job Hunting in Ottawa

Shit....are are you shipping stuff over?

This has happened before ....i'll try and find the link
yeah they were fine with the stuff we had on us but weren't interested in our goods to follow. I've contacted Canadian Customs directly and am waiting for a response, but any help would be great
Old Mar 21st 2009, 6:19 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

yeah they were fine with the stuff we had on us but weren't interested in our goods to follow. I've contacted Canadian Customs directly and am waiting for a response, but any help would be great
I can't find it but i'll keep looking,

I don't think it'll be a problem because your notified them already. We landed in Dec and they took copies of the forms we had, it's strange they didn't do the same for you...
Old May 27th 2009, 11:17 am
Just Joined

albert_ed is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone tell me how much detail the personal goods list needs to be please? Does anyone have an example? I know there is the B4e/a forms etc.

I got a bit carried away and have the entire house contents listed by room in spreadsheet format (I'm a sad case, I know!), with approx values against each item!

Thanks

Ed
Old May 27th 2009, 3:12 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

We are landing on friday and have just put everything on our goods to follow list and hopefully that will be ok.

Does anybody know if you need a goods accompanying list for the stuff you have with you even though we would be taking that home with us two weeks later?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.