Landed... all is well

Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

nagajara is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Landed... all is well

I may well ask for a refund. What is in the mystery bag? Who are the red coats? Are they on horses? ???????
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Raymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud of

Don't get to excited it's a over the shoulder bag, you had the choice of black or orange. The info pack was just a bunch of leaflets with stuff like where to go and things to do. A subway map and a "Newcomers to Canada DayPlanner" diary type book with a double ended pen, ink one end and green highlite the other !!!

Think I'm going to have a rest until after xmas then start the job hunting

All the best and happy xmas to you all....
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

nagajara is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Raymate
Don't get to excited it's a over the shoulder bag, you had the choice of black or orange. The info pack was just a bunch of leaflets with stuff like where to go and things to do. A subway map and a "Newcomers to Canada DayPlanner" diary type book with a double ended pen, ink one end and green highlite the other !!!

Think I'm going to have a rest until after xmas then start the job hunting

All the best and happy xmas to you all....
Ah Man!!! That double ended pen would have solved all my settling problems!! I could have highlited stuff & made notes!!!!

Good luck with job hunting.
Merry Xmas!!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

shahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really nice

Congrats Ray

Sounds like your keen attention to detail & planning & organising skills really paid off, very helpful information.

I wonder if other people generally experience the same?

I love reading posts like yours, it's good to know what to expect but then I'm only just embarking on the whole rounding up paperwork spree, have decimated a forest just filling in forms for selling the house and am beginning to learn that that's just the tip of the iceberg - thanks to whoever put together the departure to do list on wiki

Enjoy your new life Ray, how exciting in time for Christmas!!

All the best

Kelly
Old Dec 24th 2007, 7:37 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Charlie