just back

Old Mar 24th 2005, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough
Default just back

Just back from a couple of days in Canada. Had a fruitfull week meeting a couple of people and attending the business seminar over in Toronto.One of the meetings I had was with provincial ministry people and , let me tell you, they are very willing to help in any way , that is, if you are sincere and have a good business plan.
Keep you all posted ( as promised )
Julius
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Geet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: just back

Hi juliusmaximus,

Glad to see that things are working for you. Good to see you back.
Enjoy
Old Mar 24th 2005, 10:12 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by juliusmaximus
Just back from a couple of days in Canada. Had a fruitfull week meeting a couple of people and attending the business seminar over in Toronto.One of the meetings I had was with provincial ministry people and , let me tell you, they are very willing to help in any way , that is, if you are sincere and have a good business plan.
Julius
Yes I have to echo what you have just said Julius. When we went to Vancouver they "fed us" through the whole process and to date, everything they have said would happen, has!

Glad your trip was successful.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:38 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by juliusmaximus
Julius
Good to hear from you, glad things are working out. We have been missing you around here.

Keep us informed.