job offer

Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

CJ6680 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default job offer

if a company offers a formal job offer, is it up to them to get the hrdc approval for the work permit
also if you apply for PR with a job offer or a job already do you need the proof of funds .
is it true they speed through PR applications with job offers as the company wont wait long.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

fone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: job offer

Originally posted by CJ6680
if a company offers a formal job offer, is it up to them to get the hrdc approval for the work permit
also if you apply for PR with a job offer or a job already do you need the proof of funds .
is it true they speed through PR applications with job offers as the company wont wait long.
i checked into this and found employer has to do hrdc, and it's not easy, unless you go for provincial nimination in which case hrdc cerification is not required.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

so with pnp you do not need the hrdc approval, or normal pr, do it need hrdc approval there with job offer
Originally posted by fone
i checked into this and found employer has to do hrdc, and it's not easy, unless you go for provincial nimination in which case hrdc cerification is not required.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

is any one able to answer this query for me please, i need to know
thankyou
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

billyinscotland is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by CJ6680
so with pnp you do not need the hrdc approval, or normal pr, do it need hrdc approval there with job offer

With PNP you do not need HRDC approval.
BUT PNP is only a nomination from the Province, you still need to apply for PR through the Federal system.
I don`t know about being fastracked just because you have a job offer, but suspect not, someone more knowledgable will answer you eventually, Good luck.