Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

To, Jim Humphries, Millers, PMM or any learned person

To, Jim Humphries, Millers, PMM or any learned person

Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

drreddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To, Jim Humphries, Millers, PMM or any learned person please advise me

To,

Jim Humphries, Millers,PMM

Hello Sir,

I MN Kumar am sending this mail in regard to the immigration matter and Rasolzadeh Class Action. I have filed for PR to Canada in the Year 2000. In the year 2004 october I recieved medical forms as well as interview waiver. I have completed my medicals along with my wife and have sent RPRF for my spouse and myself as well as processing fee for my spouse. In the Medicals of my spouse only X-ray has been deferred by us as she is 7 months pregnant. Last week we recieved another letter from High Commission to get even the X-ray examination done other wise our application would be rejected.

This was one problem and the other one we have discovered recently is Rasolzadeh Class action.

We are reluctant to have an X-ray done as physicians might say it is safe after 17 weeks of gestation, no article or physician is saying or guaranteeing that X-ray during pregnancy is 100 % safe even after 17 weeks of gestation (chances of childhood cancer). They are just indicating that it is not a risk if precautions are taken. we feel that we have no right to play with the life of an individual who is developing in the mother's womb and we moreover we are dealing with a human being.

Is it possible for me to request high commission that right now only I am interested to land in Canada initially and my spouse and the new born would join me later on? That is I will be sponsoring them after I land in Canada. (Already I have paid RPRF and processing fee for my Spouse. Will this prevent me from requesting High Commission as above). If I request the High Commission in that manner, Will that have any negative impact on my application.

Please advice me sir as we are tensed and greatly disappointed with these new developments.

Thanking you

Sincerely,
MN Kumar

Last edited by drreddy; Nov 24th 2004 at 12:45 pm.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 2:50 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To, Jim Humphries, Millers, PMM or any learned person please advise me

You may withdraw your wife from the application, but she still must undergo complete medicals anyway and if baby is born before you land then baby must also undergo medicals. You are not affected by settlement at all as you have received selection decision when interview was waived. You must notify visa post that your wife is expecting in about 2 months and after baby is born your wife will conclude her medicals and you will add baby to your case. No other way, sorry.

Originally Posted by drreddy
To,

Jim Humphries, Millers,PMM

Hello Sir,

I MN Kumar am sending this mail in regard to the immigration matter and Rasolzadeh Class Action. I have filed for PR to Canada in the Year 2000. In the year 2004 october I recieved medical forms as well as interview waiver. I have completed my medicals along with my wife and have sent RPRF for my spouse and myself as well as processing fee for my spouse. In the Medicals of my spouse only X-ray has been deferred by us as she is 7 months pregnant. Last week we recieved another letter from High Commission to get even the X-ray examination done other wise our application would be rejected.

This was one problem and the other one we have discovered recently is Rasolzadeh Class action.

We are reluctant to have an X-ray done as physicians might say it is safe after 17 weeks of gestation, no article or physician is saying or guaranteeing that X-ray during pregnancy is 100 % safe even after 17 weeks of gestation (chances of childhood cancer). They are just indicating that it is not a risk if precautions are taken. we feel that we have no right to play with the life of an individual who is developing in the mother's womb and we moreover we are dealing with a human being.

Is it possible for me to request high commission that right now only I am interested to land in Canada initially and my spouse and the new born would join me later on? That is I will be sponsoring them after I land in Canada. (Already I have paid RPRF and processing fee for my Spouse. Will this prevent me from requesting High Commission as above). If I request the High Commission in that manner, Will that have any negative impact on my application.

Please advice me sir as we are tensed and greatly disappointed with these new developments.

Thanking you

Sincerely,
MN Kumar