Issues tracking application

Old Nov 15th 2016, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

Sprucetree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Issues tracking application

Hi guys
I'm trying to track my proof of citizenship application through the online service but I can't seem to find anything that works as 'identification', I've tried putting in my receipt number but it has a letter in it and the field is saying that only numbers are valid. What number am I supposed to be putting in?
Old Nov 16th 2016, 8:28 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Issues tracking application

Originally Posted by Sprucetree
Hi guys
I'm trying to track my proof of citizenship application through the online service but I can't seem to find anything that works as 'identification', I've tried putting in my receipt number but it has a letter in it and the field is saying that only numbers are valid. What number am I supposed to be putting in?
I recently applied and using the following link selected unique client identification number and the 8 digit client ID I received on my acknowledgement letter
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=3