Interview question

Old Mar 20th 2005, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

amante is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Interview question

Hi guys~~~

Can you guys tell me ?

are these visa officers who asked you guys already for your interview Canadian? or what else?

for example, if my spouse goes for her interview in the future, will be the visa officer (visa office in Taipei) Taiwanese??? or Canadian?

I am just curious.

Old Mar 20th 2005, 5:35 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview question

It will be a Canadian citizen, although may be of Taiwanese (or Chinese) origin.

Originally Posted by amante
Hi guys~~~

Can you guys tell me ?

are these visa officers who asked you guys already for your interview Canadian? or what else?

for example, if my spouse goes for her interview in the future, will be the visa officer (visa office in Taipei) Taiwanese??? or Canadian?

I am just curious.

Old Mar 20th 2005, 3:46 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys~~~

Can you guys tell me ?

I am just curious.

not necessarily canadian!! I have seen cases when the interview was taken by a person of the nationality where the visa office is.
but, definitely, the visa officer would be canadian! whoever interviews might not be.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:23 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

How many PR application interviews have you attended??

Fact that interviewer may be of the particular origin doesn't mean that she or he is not a Canadian also.

Originally Posted by amancharan
not necessarily canadian!! I have seen cases when the interview was taken by a person of the nationality where the visa office is.
but, definitely, the visa officer would be canadian! whoever interviews might not be.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:33 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amancharan
We were interviewed by our Visa Officer dealing with our application. He was French Canadian and we were interviewed in London. Everyone we spoke to at London was Canadian including the security guard at the entrance.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

amante is an unknown quantity at this point

what if the visa officer is suddenly rude or not polite at first time???
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:45 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

what if the visa officer is suddenly rude or not polite at first time???
when i had my interview, the visa officer was soooooo polite and friendly! most of the times they are really polite and good; but i have heard some being really snappy and rude! its better to handle them coolly! just never argue with a visa officer! if u have to say ur point, make him/her understand politely!
u know, things are in the hands of the visa officer.