interview experience in LA

Old Aug 31st 2004, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

mw2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default interview experience in LA

Any interview experience are welcomed. e.g. what need to be prepared, what need to be brought, etc.

I need to attend an interview in this month. According to CAIPS notes" FILE SENT FOR INTERVIEW TO ASSESS EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE".

Time line: March 2003 AOR,Jan 2004 Initial assessment, May 2004 File transfer to LA, Sep 2004 Interview.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 1:51 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: interview experience in LA

Well, you know what they will be asking about. Your work experience so be prepared to answer a lot of questions about exactly what you do in your job.

Originally Posted by mw2003
Any interview experience are welcomed. e.g. what need to be prepared, what need to be brought, etc.

I need to attend an interview in this month. According to CAIPS notes" FILE SENT FOR INTERVIEW TO ASSESS EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE".

Time line: March 2003 AOR,Jan 2004 Initial assessment, May 2004 File transfer to LA, Sep 2004 Interview.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Well, you know what they will be asking about. Your work experience so be prepared to answer a lot of questions about exactly what you do in your job.

I have a similar situation...questions will be only on the current job or also about the past experiences? How about the documents to carry?

Thanks
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 7:22 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

The interview letter should state the documents they want you to bring in gneeral at least.
Originally Posted by cryout
I have a similar situation...questions will be only on the current job or also about the past experiences? How about the documents to carry?

Thanks
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Raghu is an unknown quantity at this point

Samething was mentioned in my friends CAIPS file and he was asked about
the job responsibilities Etc., & experience in different companies & The no. of years Etc., My friend's experience certificates didn't show the details of job responsibilities & that could be the reason.

Also refer to my interview experience at Los Angeles posted in these columns(Feb' 2003) That should help you preapre well.
-Thanks
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for all the contributions.

Raghu, could you provide the link for your interview experience? Thanks a lot.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

MadHatters will become famous soon enoughMadHatters will become famous soon enough

A friend of mine was asked to bring a bunch of documents to Buffalo Office. Including original school diplomas. When she got there she was asked about very little about her studies and where to settle in canada. Nothing else, in fact they apologized to ask her travel up there for nothing. They didn't check diplomas or anything else. The last sentence was "see you in canada...."

I think tough interview is for those who do not get enough points and have a little or weird work experince.

Originally Posted by mw2003

Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:50 am
Just Joined

preet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Raghu
Also refer to my interview experience at Los Angeles posted in these columns(Feb' 2003) That should help you preapre well.
-Thanks
I am unable to find your Feb 2003 posts. Can u please post a link.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

During my research, I think this is useful.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...vew+Experience

Originally Posted by preet
I am unable to find your Feb 2003 posts. Can u please post a link.