Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Interview at Detroit and got the PR visa at the same day!

Interview at Detroit and got the PR visa at the same day!

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 10:31 am
Just Joined

almostthere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview at Detroit and got the PR visa at the same day!

Hi Guys:

I just want to share some information here.

I had my immigration interview in Detroit for skill worked last week and got PR visa at the same day!!!

Before I went to interview, CIC has already received my medical result and landing fee. You can also pay landing at consulate but it has be in cash. I guess the interview is not bad thing at all, at least I don't have to wait for PP request.

My case took about 18 month to be finalized.

Mark
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Interview at Detroit and got the PR visa at the same day!

Originally Posted by almostthere
Hi Guys:

I had my immigration interview in Detroit for skill worked last week and got PR visa at the same day!!!

Before I went to interview, CIC has already received my medical result and landing fee. You can also pay landing at consulate but it has be in cash. I guess the interview is not bad thing at all, at least I don't have to wait for PP request.

Mark
Congratulations.

All the best for your future life in Canada!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

jordan123 is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys:

Mark
Hi Mark,

What did they ask you in the interview?
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:59 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys:

Mark
congrats on ur success!!!!
may the future be good fr u.....
God bless