Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

HA HA HA!! E-Cas Satisfaction Survey 2004!! any takers????

HA HA HA!! E-Cas Satisfaction Survey 2004!! any takers????

Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:07 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default HA HA HA!! E-Cas Satisfaction Survey 2004!! any takers????

Guys,
ar u satisfied with E-cas?? bloody never changes!!
and here is CIC, singing encomiums of its success
hahahaha !! liars
check out fr urself and give ur feedback!!!

http://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/file...ember_2004.pdf

HEY; lemme tell u before ----- I AM NOT SATISFIED ...........
r u guys????
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:18 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: HA HA HA!! E-Cas Satisfaction Survey 2004!! any takers????

That's funny .

They have not tried to find out whether the applicants are satisfied with the info when click 'In Process'.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 6:22 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

I like the Q:"how easy do you find it to log on"

A:"I can do it in my sleep"
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:44 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mhhp
I like the Q:"how easy do you find it to log on"

A:"I can do it in my sleep"
It was funny to see how proud they were that most people can log on easily. The problem is after logging on, what do people find or learn? I guess that is not important to answer LOL The important thing is that we all can log on

It is like someone being proud of being able to measure his blood pressure, but when you ask what does the numbers you measured mean? Don't know!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Why do I get the feeling this survey is bias?
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

bazza2154 will become famous soon enoughbazza2154 will become famous soon enough

OK

Yes I am very satisfied, Satisfied that I have sucessfully joined the e-client frustration club.

In Process Ok I did not really expect more at this stage as we have only just received AOR.

I am going to try and be really strong and not look again for another Month.

Anybody want to sponsor me in my abstance.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:22 am
Just Joined

baigmd is an unknown quantity at this point

This really sucks ....I was really amazed after reading the e-client satisfaction report.

I think they have not added my opinion otherwise they would have posted e-client dissatisfaction report.

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

beavis is an unknown quantity at this point

I know E-Cas is not the best thing out there, but I think it depends on the person handling your immigration case to update it. if that person does not update it, nothing E-Cas can do.

It says In Progress all the time, and I am sick and tired of seeing this all the time, but I think it's not the E-Cas system which has the problem, but the damn lazy immigration staff updating it.

It's still better though. At least it shows you that the case is in progress. Otherwise, there was not way of knowing if they even have the file. And there is always a chance it will get updated. That 1% chance of it getting updated makes me go to their website and keep checking E-Cas.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:48 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

It could be brilliant, if only it gave more information, like the last time your file was looked at (if at all!) etc.
I don't want them to change it though as I'd lose my imaginary best friends!
Where would we be without these happy faces? Who would we talk to all day to stop us going insane & a bit loopy in this mind numbing wait?

Shaz, Fred, Hambel, Bob, Wilma, Frank, Wendy, Cuthbert, Tracey and Ethal.

Yes Wendy I do love you, stop complaining, I'm making you your tea now
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:33 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

I would have thought that the system should work off a back-end database therefore as the immigration staff update thier operational systems e-client is automatically updated.

Perhaps they use old fashioned paper systems which is why they are so slow and there are so few jobs for IT people.

Originally Posted by beavis
I know E-Cas is not the best thing out there, but I think it depends on the person handling your immigration case to update it. if that person does not update it, nothing E-Cas can do.

It says In Progress all the time, and I am sick and tired of seeing this all the time, but I think it's not the E-Cas system which has the problem, but the damn lazy immigration staff updating it.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 4:15 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Airseir
I would have thought that the system should work off a back-end database therefore as the immigration staff update thier operational systems e-client is automatically updated.

Perhaps they use old fashioned paper systems which is why they are so slow and there are so few jobs for IT people.
Somebody said e-client would change on Tuesday????
AM I HEARING THINGS???? :scared:
If it did fr anyone; It didnt fr me..............
HEY guys, WHERE is CIC???? WAKE up pls