IEC 2013

Old Apr 9th 2013, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

kcw21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2013

Originally Posted by laura_mc
When you say coming up blank do you mean it doesn't show your name and reference number? So it just looks like a blank email. I had this issue when I downloaded my CAL from Google Chrome. Have you tried using any other browsers to download it and save it? And different computers? It sounds like whatever program you are using is corrupted the file, so that the details don't show up as a field.

The attachment opens to show the letter with the header and my name and application number and then gives the subject header and Dear Mr/Mrs. Westerman and then the rest of it is blank (i.e. the entire content) and says at the end International Experience Canada. So you can't even see that I have been given a conditional acceptance.

I have tried different three different computers, used chrome, mozilla and explorer but I can only download it on my laptop using all applications (and can do so numerous times absolutely fine) but as soon as I try to email it or download it on another computer it comes up blank.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

laura_mc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kcw21
The attachment opens to show the letter with the header and my name and application number and then gives the subject header and Dear Mr/Mrs. Westerman and then the rest of it is blank (i.e. the entire content) and says at the end International Experience Canada. So you can't even see that I have been given a conditional acceptance.

I have tried different three different computers, used chrome, mozilla and explorer but I can only download it on my laptop using all applications (and can do so numerous times absolutely fine) but as soon as I try to email it or download it on another computer it comes up blank.
Hmm strange. So before you try email it or save it to another computer can you see the whole letter? Could you just take a screenshot of the letter then save that and send it?
Old Apr 9th 2013, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Yup! Can see it fine on my laptop no problems. So frustrating! Also annoying because CIC just refused me instead of telling me there was a problem in being able to see the document. Hopefully the decision will be overturned instead of having to reapply.

I have emailed IEC for another copy of the letter hoping this one would work, but a screenshot is a good idea. I did think of posting it to London but not sure how they deal with it, as people don't seem sure whether they are being dealt with there or not!

Thanks though for your help.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by British Gal
Oh dear I have been trying the helpline number but it is not working as I am not in Canada at the moment. What number are people in the UK calling? Is it one for a London office? If any of you have had success in calling from the UK please share the number! Thanks!
I've phoned the London office, it's a voicemail automated thing, you never speak to a real person unless you press 0 repeatedly.

And then someone tells you that immigration don't take public calls and the only way to contact them is via the [email protected] email. 'And there is nothing else you can do' apparently! They were a great help..... not!
Old Apr 10th 2013, 5:37 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payment verified

Have you tried looking on the IEC thread or doing a search?
Old Apr 10th 2013, 6:34 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payment verified

Originally Posted by siouxie
Have you tried looking on the IEC thread or doing a search?
Yep. Any IEC related questions should be in the IEC thread anyway, so I've moved this one.

Berzerker, pls put all of your questions about the IEC program in this thread, and pls don't 'bump' your posts. If you want instant answers, you'll have to contact an immigration consultant!

Thx.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

cptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by cyril sneer
this seems to have happened to a couple of people, I would just fill out IMM5707 even though they say its only relevant to certain countries

the whole things a mess tbh

would be interested to know what form other people submitted...
Thanks for the reply.

That's the thing, It specifically says on the second page of the form that if your country is not listed on the the IMM5707 form, you have to fill out the other one instead.

I've already done that, and uploaded it, now it as disappeared.

I might redo the come to canada wizard and see if i can get the other form back as apposed to the 5707 form.

Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Kitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kcw21
Yup! Can see it fine on my laptop no problems. So frustrating! Also annoying because CIC just refused me instead of telling me there was a problem in being able to see the document. Hopefully the decision will be overturned instead of having to reapply.

I have emailed IEC for another copy of the letter hoping this one would work, but a screenshot is a good idea. I did think of posting it to London but not sure how they deal with it, as people don't seem sure whether they are being dealt with there or not!

Thanks though for your help.
Alternatively, how about printing it out and scanning it back in?

Good luck!
Old Apr 10th 2013, 8:32 am
Just Joined

JCWA86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously getting annoyed now. The only way to speak to these chumps is via email and they dont even respond and when they do its the most generic response its not even worth them replying. They dont have answers to anything you wonder what poor sod is doing ALL the work.

All i want them to say is "yes we know you had a low WTN in the 3000;s . We are sorry our system and our staff are incompetent idiots. Please however be assured we will rectify the issue you have experienced by ensuring that you will be able to submit an application before anyone else who has a WTN over the quota limit.

Kind REgards, INternational f*** tards.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Micro_Piglets is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Berzerker
Anyone heard anything from the 3rd round of visa's? I had payment verified on the 13th and still nothing since.
3rd round here. I got my CAL on the 29th, submitted everything to MyCIC on the 1st april. I'm really bored of waiting now.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Has anyone with a WTN number above 5035 actually been given the opportunity to pay IEC and apply for a working holiday permit ?
Old Apr 10th 2013, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of

With the money situation. Do we have to have $2500 in our bank or would they accept it in cash. I'm thinking of just taking cash money and opening a bank account there?
Old Apr 10th 2013, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Micro_Piglets is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JCWA86
Has anyone with a WTN number above 5035 actually been given the opportunity to pay IEC and apply for a working holiday permit ?
5700 here, paid up late march...
Old Apr 10th 2013, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Kopitewarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems to be a few people actually having their visas approved but not receiving any emails by the look of that facebook group.

Seriously CIC, that's just embarassing
Old Apr 10th 2013, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

I cant believe it theyre actually letting people over the quota limit pay up and apply for work permits BEFORE people who got a low WTN but then got a high one when it said their application hadnt submitted and was still pending and allowed them to submit again ... with no messages in their inbox to persuade them otherwise.

W T F is going on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.