IEC 2013

Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

TorontoBartender is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2013

Originally Posted by cbrown89
Did anybody use the "Add letter of explanation" for adding in your work experience if you had more than 3 jobs?
I have - added the extra jobs I have had in the last 10 years along with my education as I am only 22 and only been working for 4 years
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

For all the people wondering about printing of forms and signing it PLEASE READ BELOW.

"You do not need to sign your application form by hand if you submit your application form online. You will be asked to provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC."

Hopefully that puts it to bed
Also these forms are the exact same forms from last year when it was a paper application so hence the signature box at the bottom..

No need to sign them guys
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Alec D is on a distinguished road

Did anybody use the "Add letter of explanation" for adding in your work experience if you had more than 3 jobs?
Yep, did just that. I had 6 years on the form itself so I put details of the other 4 years' worth in a word document.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Clare88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TorontoBartender
Also these forms are the exact same forms from last year when it was a paper application so hence the signature box at the bottom..

No need to sign them guys
Think it'll matter that I signed my family info? I only followed what the move2canada site said :/ but I get what you mean too since you sign off all your CIC together. Wish they had made it extra clear just to be safe
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

chaka63 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,

Is anyone finding the MyCIC site mega slow/unresponsive today? I am nearly there with all the documents but it won't allow me to finish up... (Apologies if this is a repeat topic from earlier today!)
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

nudda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chaka63
Hello everyone,

Is anyone finding the MyCIC site mega slow/unresponsive today? I am nearly there with all the documents but it won't allow me to finish up... (Apologies if this is a repeat topic from earlier today!)
not jsut today - it has been slow for a couple of days now. Just keep trying is all I can suggest
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Clare88
Think it'll matter that I signed my family info? I only followed what the move2canada site said :/ but I get what you mean too since you sign off all your CIC together. Wish they had made it extra clear just to be safe
Make no difference at all - no need to worry at all.. They should of changed the forms - they just like to tease us poor people
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

OntarioIsForLovers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chaka63
Hello everyone,

yeah it is slow, but probably cos they have 1000+ people logging in all the time, i wouldnt worry
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

OntarioIsForLovers is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my god biggest sigh of relief EVER! just been verified
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Just been verified!!!!

And here I was, utterly convinced that I'd stuffed the forms up

Edit: It says that my conditional acceptance letter is valid until 20/8/2013 - so that means I don't have to fill out MyCIC bit today? (I don't think my flu-addled brain could cope with the forms right now )

Last edited by kangoolari; Feb 21st 2013 at 2:52 pm.
Forum Regular

MikeBrit will become famous soon enough

What do I put in the UCI box at the top of the application form?
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to put that I worked at Tescos during university on the IEC Kompass assessment so I'll just leave it out I'm sure they wont check!
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

blondie2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Question - if I have no access to a scanner - Can I take a photo of my passport with my iphone and upload it that way?
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

flo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kangoolari
Just been verified!!!!

And here I was, utterly convinced that I'd stuffed the forms up
Is that the assessment part? Did you get an email or a new message?
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

flo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by blondie2013
Hi guys,

Question - if I have no access to a scanner - Can I take a photo of my passport with my iphone and upload it that way?
Yeah I think that's what most people are doing. Just try and get it as good and clear as possible.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.