IEC 2013

Old Feb 21st 2013, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

hayleyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2013

Originally Posted by Kassibien
You do need a police check

Well it's only £40 I assume this person spent the extra money to get it turned around super-quick thinking they;'d need it for the first step...
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

Clare88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I asked about this aswell, I think its 'other' no?
just thought that as we are applying for a working holiday - we neither just working or just visiting?? not sure
Maybe if you select 'worker' they want proof of employment arranged? orrr am I being over analytical
I'm not sure.. I put worker as its a working holiday visa. I wouldn't worry too much as they know its an IEC application so they're bound to give some consideration to us - I hope haha
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

Kitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Clare88
I'm not sure.. I put worker as its a working holiday visa. I wouldn't worry too much as they know its an IEC application so they're bound to give some consideration to us - I hope haha
I put worker too since it allows us to work there (a visitor wouldnt be allowed to work!)
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

Kassibien will become famous soon enoughKassibien will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TorontoBartender
No need to sign any documents - all done with one single signature at the end.
Hey guys - Where is the exact info on what we do with A:
- IMM5645. Do we print it off and sign it, then scan it all back in signed, like advice from Irelands IEC suggests?????
or do we digi-sign when uploading? The same as 1295.

B: - IMM1295. The extra page of 'past 10 years employment' the Ireland advice says 'upload as additional document, 'Letter of Explanation', or do we do as Kitslane on here who has printed that off and scanned it back in and ADDED it to the 1295 PDF???
This is really vital, all of us have got to get it right and exact, cos they do not f**k about . . . . are we able to choose how we do it, between a Letter of Explanation OR add to the PDF form?

Last edited by Kassibien; Feb 21st 2013 at 1:18 am. Reason: i can't spell : )
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

Kassibien will become famous soon enoughKassibien will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kitslane
I havn't submitted my application yet so cant tell you exactly what is required (others can probably shed light on what happens) but under the instructions for applying online this is what it says:

You do not need to sign your application form by hand if you submit your application form online. You will be asked to provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC.
Originally Posted by Clare88
Yea true , can you guys, Clare88 and Kitslane have a look at what I just posted if you can, hope you see this, I was just reading your previous posts on the forms, Thank you for any feedback

Last edited by Kassibien; Feb 21st 2013 at 1:25 am. Reason: managed to do a double reply
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

Kitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to allKitslane is a name known to all

- IMM5645. Do we print it off and sign it, then scan it all back in signed, like advice from Irelands IEC suggests?????

B: - IMM1295. The extra page of 'past 10 years employment' the Ireland advice says 'upload as additional document, 'Letter of Explanation', or do we do as Kitslane on here who has printed that off and scanned it back in and ADDED it to the 1295 PDF???
This is really vital, all of us have got to get it right and exact, cos they do not f**k about . . . . are we able to choose how we do it, between a Letter of Explanation OR add to the PDF form?
Hi Kassibien,

I think you misunderstood me - I uploaded the validated IMM1295 THEN for the extra employment history info, printed out additional pages of the same form type (filling ONLY the employment history in on page 3) scanned it back in with a cover letter to make a 'letter of explanation' - separate to the IMM1295 form. Hope that is clearer...
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Hi Kassibien,

I think you misunderstood me - I uploaded the validated IMM1295 THEN for the extra employment history info, printed out additional pages of the same form type (filling ONLY the employment history in on page 3) scanned it back in with a cover letter to make a 'letter of explanation' - separate to the IMM1295 form. Hope that is clearer...
Oh fantastic!! Great thank you so much, really appreciated, my brain is on overdrive . . .

. . . what did you do with the IMM5654 ; ))
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

travelforever83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fabadz
Hi everyone! Love this forum! Its been invaluable through this process! I've seen that alot of people have had their IEC assessment validated! Now i'm worrying again!! Is there anyone who hasn't been verified yet?? I know I fit all the criteria and i'm 99.9% sure I filled everything out right but i'm still worried I'll get rejected lol! Thanks x

I've not had my IEC assessment verified yet if that's what you mean? I wouldn't worry too much as they seem to have only started doing them late afternoon so will be a few days at least I would imagine. If you mean payment verification then I think there are some people still waiting on that too.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:43 am
Just Joined

fabadz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by travelforever83
I've not had my IEC assessment verified yet if that's what you mean? I wouldn't worry too much as they seem to have only started doing them late afternoon so will be a few days at least I would imagine. If you mean payment verification then I think there are some people still waiting on that too.
Yeah I had my payment verified quite quickly, waiting for the first assessment 2 be verified!
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Oh fantastic!! Great thank you so much, really appreciated, my brain is on overdrive . . .

. . . what did you do with the IMM5654 ; ))
No probs

haha for the IMM5654 I did sign it and scan it in BUT it isn't clear on the MyCIC website on what to do. If you take the advice:

"You do not need to sign your application form by hand if you submit your application form online. You will be asked to provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC."

then perhaps you don't need to sign it and the digital signature covers all forms, but I figure they are highly unlikely to reject your application because you signed a form (when the form itself tells you to sign it!) and are more likely to reject your application if you were supposed to sign the form but didnt...perhaps other posters can comment here?
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:47 am
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

For all the people wondering about printing of forms and signing it PLEASE READ BELOW.

"You do not need to sign your application form by hand if you submit your application form online. You will be asked to provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC."

Hopefully that puts it to bed
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

hryatt is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering if anyone could help on the below please:

On the IMM1295E form, it asks for details of intended work in Canada, i'm currently working here already, so would I just put these details along with the original offer of employment? (says i'm permanent here)

It also states duration of expected employment? Would I just put the start date a day after my current IEC expires and then the end date as the one year duration?

For example, my current IEC expires 27th March, so I would put 28th marc 2013 - 27th march 2014?

I'm going to leave the LMO no blank.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Hey! I found this site really helpful with what to do.
http://www.moving2canada.com/planning/iec-visa-2013/

As this site suggested I did print and sign the family information form but that was the only one because I didn't give an option at that time for digitally signing or validating. I think you'd be fine either way, I just did that to be on the safe side, I don't think it'll hurt.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

No probs

haha for the IMM5654 I did sign it and scan it in BUT it isn't clear on the MyCIC website on what to do. If you take the advice:

then perhaps you don't need to sign it and the digital signature covers all forms, but I figure they are highly unlikely to reject your application because you signed a form (when the form itself tells you to sign it!) and are more likely to reject your application if you were supposed to sign the form but didnt...perhaps other posters can comment here?
I did the same
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:07 am
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anybody use the "Add letter of explanation" for adding in your work experience if you had more than 3 jobs?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.