Wikiposts

IEC 2012 - Time to get Organised!

Old Feb 4th 2012, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

Simon86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2012 - Time to get Organised!

I just tried to send the application form electronically, and am also getting the delivery failure notification.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

The email address, for sending the electronic copy of the application form to, is now working
Old Feb 6th 2012, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

cattym is an unknown quantity at this point

guys wanted to let you all know.............

so i was asked for payment on 13th Jan and sent it the same day. 3 weeks passed and i heard nothing. so i emailed last Tuesday asking if they recieved the money, no reply.
i emailed again this morning to ask, and they replied almost straight away, to say my application is scheduled to be refused due to non-payment!!!! and i have 24hrs to sort it.

agh!
Old Feb 6th 2012, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

Hawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant future

Damn, that's fairly terrifying. I emailed them a week ago and heard nothing, I'll email them again right away.

Did the money come out of your account?

ETA: How do you intend to sort it out? Did they give you some kind of option?

Last edited by Hawkeye84; Feb 6th 2012 at 2:13 am.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

Jay50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, same question as Josh...if you haven't saved your IMM1295 form can you just download another copy, complete it and email it? How did everyone else get their IMM1295 electronic copy?
Old Feb 6th 2012, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

Hawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant futureHawkeye84 has a brilliant future

^I'm not sure Jay50, it's possible they want the barcodes/validation to match. But if you didn't save a copy, I would guess all you can do is fill it out again and hope for the best? I saved a copy of the one I filled out and printed off to send with my application.

Also cattym, what email address did you send your question to?
Old Feb 6th 2012, 3:36 am
Just Joined

I think the instructions specifically stated to save the application form IMM1295 straight after printing - as they want the details entered to match exactly, and the generated codes and barcodes to match too.

Good luck to those who didn't save it! I hope they accept it!
Old Feb 6th 2012, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

This was my son, he has done everything else except this! Payment has been sent too, so don't know what they will do about this. I have emailed IEC to ask the question, not sure how long it will take for them to get back to me but will let all those who haven't saved their form know what they say ASAP. Maybe if someone else on here has done the same and had a reply could maybe let us know what their options were.

I have a feeling they won't accept a new downloaded form because as you say the barcodes will be different.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

josh9397 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ Please let us know what the outcome is because I am in the same situation as your son.

thanks
Old Feb 6th 2012, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

No problem Josh, maybe you could email them also - the email address I contacted was: [email protected] and if they get back to you before me you could let us know.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

hawkeye I emailed [email protected]
i am not sure why they didnt tell me there was a problem when I emailed last tuesday!
just paid the £90 again, god this is so stressful. will have a massive celebration if i ever get there!
Old Feb 6th 2012, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

^ So does that mean you paid twice? My current problem is that I paid a few weeks back (and the money has gone out of my account) but I haven't heard anything from them since.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

yes have paid twice but they have now confirmed they received it as i went into my barclays branch to do it, so all good, just £90 worse off!
Old Feb 6th 2012, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Damn, that sucks. I expect the same thing must have happened to me, but until I get some kind of response from them, I guess there's nothing I can do.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 4:35 am
Just Joined

mario1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Thanks for such a useful thread!

I have 2 quick question's

1- does anyone know if you have to pay the work permit fee and show proof when applying via IEC, or do we just have to pay IEC participation fee (when requested to pay)

2- I know that we have to submit the following (as per the IEC 9 steps application guide :

IEC Application and Declarations
A legible photocopy of the identification pages of passport
Application for work permit made outside of Canada (IMM1295)
Family Information form (IMM5645)
Two passport-sized photo
A second legible photocopy of the identification pages of passport
A complete and up-to-date version of your Curriculum Vitae
An original ACPO Police Certificate
Medical Examination Declaration

But do we also have to submit the following docs:

Document Checklist [IMM 5488)
Schedule 1 – Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada [IMM 5257 - Schedule 1]
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409] and proof of common law relationship

The only reason I ask this is that although the above docs are not listed on the 9 steps application process for IEC, they are in the CIC guidelines for work permit submissions (which the 9 steps says to read and follow carefully!)

FYI Myself and my partner (common law) are applying for IEC visas- I have a job offer in Canada and he doesnt

Many thanks in advance for any help on this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.