Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

lancsmanny, congratulations!!!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

lancsmanny is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Coffeepot and Starlight. We are all very excited. Just the house to sell now.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 12:27 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lancsmanny
Thank you Coffeepot and Starlight. We are all very excited. Just the house to sell now.
Well done

We are the same, we have the lmo, just this house to sell now :curse:

Good luck
gill
Old Jun 18th 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

Woooohooooo! We received our LMO confirmation yesterday 17th June - we can get sorted now. Removals company are coming next week, house has sold - just got to get this system file number to London now for the Work Permit application - which I posted in April and they're only waiting for this I just hope that this will be smooth from here.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lloydies
Woooohooooo! We received our LMO confirmation yesterday 17th June - we can get sorted now. Removals company are coming next week, house has sold - just got to get this system file number to London now for the Work Permit application - which I posted in April and they're only waiting for this I just hope that this will be smooth from here.
Well to say im jealous is an understatement not for the LMO but the house sale and the LMO of course, this is how it should be wish you all the very best in your new life
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

desertbuddy will become famous soon enoughdesertbuddy will become famous soon enough

Het....Lloydies......congratz......nice to hear everything is going smoothly now especially the house...
Old Jun 19th 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Congratulations!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 3:29 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

WOW lots of LMO's coming through now....CONGRATULATIONS all of you,
GOOD LUCK with the house sales.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lloydies
Congrats Lloydies!! Im sure everything will be fine. Keep us posted how you get on

xxx
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

Daria Coneghan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Hi and welcome to BE Congratulations on your LMO

Congratulations on your LMO look in the Wiki for WP information or use the search there is also information on the CIC web site, good luck with everything, celebrations tonight
Thanks, I'm actually an Immigration Consultant in Saskatchewan Thankfully things seem to be speeding up here for LMOs as they are hiring more people here however I don't think the same can hold true for SINP which is taking about a year to get PR.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:00 am
Just Joined

harrycloud will become famous soon enoughharrycloud will become famous soon enough

hi guys
I am new in this talk but unfortunately old enough in the waiting line of the LMO
The company I am in contact told that they applied on september 2007 but I do not know which office they applied; either in Vancouver or Toronto.
Is there any way to learn the exact date and place where the application was made?
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by harrycloud
hi guys
I am new in this talk but unfortunately old enough in the waiting line of the LMO
The company I am in contact told that they applied on september 2007 but I do not know which office they applied; either in Vancouver or Toronto.
Is there any way to learn the exact date and place where the application was made?
I had to phone the Alberta HRSDC (Service Canada) about my first lmo because it seemed to be taking too long. They aren't meant to give out any information, but if you explain the situation & ask nicely they can at least confirm that they received it. That, or of course phone your future employer and ask for a copy of the application, although you wouldn't know when they submitted it.

I think they would've applied to where ever the job is based (Toronto or Van).
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 5:29 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

hi guys
hi

you need to contact your employer, i know my OH future boss emailed us all the info the same day he faxed the paper work through, even advised when they requested more info from him.
i think that if they have had it since last year then there is either a problem or a back log, i would go back to the employer and ask for him to ontact them.
i know not all employers are like the ones we are going to, but they should keep you informed at least

gill
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

harrycloud will become famous soon enoughharrycloud will become famous soon enough

Hi,

thanks to you both, gill and scott.
I will try to call HRDC Toronto .
My future employer keeps on telling that they are in touch with HRDC and they are always told that there id a huge back log.
I hope it will end up with a positive LMO but I am worried too much.

Harry
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

desertbuddy will become famous soon enoughdesertbuddy will become famous soon enough

Hi,

thanks to you both, gill and scott.
I will try to call HRDC Toronto .
My future employer keeps on telling that they are in touch with HRDC and they are always told that there id a huge back log.
I hope it will end up with a positive LMO but I am worried too much.

Harry
I always thought that Toronto suppose to be faster in expediting LMO's than other provinces like BC & AB. Just call the Service Center in Toronto and asked what month is on the processing line and then call your employer and asked specifically what month did they apply. This way you'll have a clear picture about your situation. Good Luck..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.