Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How many photos are required for outland application?

How many photos are required for outland application?

Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

kiny1919 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How many photos are required for outland application?

We were ready to send out my outland app when we realized we need two more pics. I just have two pics but I guess we need four. Just trying to confirm this. Initally, we were doing the inland application and I guess you need only two for that? For the medical, I had given about four pics. Also, one needs to be attached on one of the forms as there's space reserved for it, so should I keep the rest in an envelope and attach it with the documents? Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:17 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many photos are required for outland application?

Hi

Originally Posted by kiny1919
We were ready to send out my outland app when we realized we need two more pics. I just have two pics but I guess we need four. Just trying to confirm this. Initally, we were doing the inland application and I guess you need only two for that? For the medical, I had given about four pics. Also, one needs to be attached on one of the forms as there's space reserved for it, so should I keep the rest in an envelope and attach it with the documents? Thanks in advance.
Assuming you are applying to Buffalo, you don't say, you need 4 pictures for the application, one with the Name, DOB,and date taken on the back. You don't attach them, but leave them in an envelope. If it is London, 8 photos.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

I sent 4 and 2 weeks ago when London returned our personal items; they sent 2 of them back...and I thought I didn't send enough! It's better to send too many than not enough.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

kiny1919 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys for the help! I am sending it from buffalo so I'll be needing 4.