Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How long would New Delhi office take after the interview??

How long would New Delhi office take after the interview??

Old Mar 26th 2005, 4:24 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default How long would New Delhi office take after the interview??

anyone knows how long would the New Delhi office take after the interview, in case of spousal sponsorship! i mean, they kept my passport after the interview and not have had a word frm them after!! It has been almost 4 weeks after my interview..
does anyone know how long do they take, after the interview, normally?
no e-cas changes either??
someone in the same boat, pls enlighten..
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Boyee will become famous soon enough
Default Re: How long would New Delhi office take after the interview??

Originally Posted by amancharan
anyone knows how long would the New Delhi office take after the interview, in case of spousal sponsorship! i mean, they kept my passport after the interview and not have had a word frm them after!! It has been almost 4 weeks after my interview..
I have heard that the CSIS and RCMP checks can take anywhere from a few weeks to 6 months. Hopefully you will hear soon and be with your wife before the end of april.. fingers crossed for you
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

gardengirl is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Amy..You had livied in the U.K for sometime also,,,so you would have 2 police checks....One from India,and also one from the U.k...Am i correct in this??...If so,,maybe that is why they are taking a little bit longer then ussually...I will check my old emails tommorow,,i might be able to give you a idea of this from a person i was in contact with last year..I will post you tommorow..
Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

gardengirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: How long would New Delhi office take after the interview??

Hi Amy..How are you today??..One lady that i talked to via email,,told me that her husband had to get a police check from the UK,,extra document requested from the New Delhi office,that she was informed by her MP that her husbands interveiw had been waviored,,,so as soon he recieved the police check from UK ,and he sent it to New delhi aprox date was January 20th he sent it to them,,and that on Feb 18th his visa was issued to him..So that is about 1 month from the time he sent in that extra information,,and his visa was issued to him....I am sure you will get your visa soon,,i know the waiting is not easy for you..But i have my fingers,and toes crossed for you,in wishing you good luck ...Gardengirl
Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:51 pm

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardengirl
Hi Amy..How are you today??..One lady that i talked to via email,,told me that her husband had to get a police check from the UK,,extra document requested from the New Delhi office,that she was informed by her MP that her husbands interveiw had been waviored,,,so as soon he recieved the police check from UK ,and he sent it to New delhi aprox date was January 20th he sent it to them,,and that on Feb 18th his visa was issued to him..So that is about 1 month from the time he sent in that extra information,,and his visa was issued to him....I am sure you will get your visa soon,,i know the waiting is not easy for you..But i have my fingers,and toes crossed for you,in wishing you good luck ...Gardengirl
thanks gardengirl!!
I also spoke to the same girl via e-mail!! I think u also met her on that other discussion forum! anyways, i thought u must be having a bit of more info; thats why i even sent u a personal message..
thanks fr the reply though! i am eagerly awaiting my passport; hopefully in the coming 2 weeks, i would be able to say " I GOT IT"
thanks fr ur response, but if u have any more info on this, pls share it
cheers
Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:57 pm

thanks gardengirl!!
I also spoke to the same girl via e-mail!! I think u also met her on that other discussion forum! anyways, i thought u must be having a bit of more info; thats why i even sent u a personal message..
thanks fr the reply though! i am eagerly awaiting my passport; hopefully in the coming 2 weeks, i would be able to say " I GOT IT"
thanks fr ur response, but if u have any more info on this, pls share it
cheers
also, i have heard that background checks dont take this long fr western countries!! I mean the background check fr UK wont take this long!! so, i guess that i should be getitng the visa soon....
fingers crossed though