How long for LMO in NB?

Old Nov 28th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

NicknBridget is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How long for LMO in NB?

Our LMO application is being submitted on Monday for a job in NB. Does anyone have any experience of how long it might take?
Does time vary between provinces or does it make no difference?
Thanks
Nick & Bridget
Old Nov 28th 2009, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mermaid3011 has a spectacular aura aboutMermaid3011 has a spectacular aura aboutMermaid3011 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How long for LMO in NB?

Originally Posted by NicknBridget
Our LMO application is being submitted on Monday for a job in NB. Does anyone have any experience of how long it might take?
Thanks
Nick & Bridget
Congratulations!

Time varies in general from office to office and obviously from case to case. Unfortunately I can only speak for Ontario (Toronto). I waited 12 weeks in late spring 2009. Processing times are different now. It all depends on the flood of applications.

I hope you'll find someone online who just got their LMO from NB and of course I wish you the best of luck for a positive LMO!

Brigit
Old Nov 28th 2009, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Brigit. Fingers crossed!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks
Nick & Bridget
Hi there,

I am still waiting to here the outcome of my LMO application in Ontario. My application was referred to a case officer on 8th October. So, nearly 8 weeks ago.

My employer was initially told 20 business days but thats long gone now.
Another guy on here had his application submitted online the day before mine, and he heard back under 20 business days - although it was a rejection. Maybe the online applications are quicker?

I am getting tired of constantly checking my e-mails after 2pm to see if there is any news!!!

Good luck.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

That's quite a while. Think we'd better get settled in for the long haul! Our immigration adviser thinks it may be mid January. All we can do it wait.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

That's quite a while. Think we'd better get settled in for the long haul! Our immigration adviser thinks it may be mid January. All we can do it wait.
That's not too bad a timeline, but then of course there is the Christmas close down to take into account too.

I guess every case is different, so you never know really.