Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Four corners appears to be back up and running...

Four corners appears to be back up and running...

Old Nov 30th 2009, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Four corners appears to be back up and running...

... and rather desperate for work! i first looked into emigrating to Canada ages ago, probably around 2002 or so. I went and spoke to Four Corners in Edinburgh, and paid them a chunk of cash to do so, only to find them change their story and say I probably didn't have enough points after all.

Anyway, that drifted by the wayside, I decided to stay here, met my current other half and only relatively recently have come back to the emigrating idea. And thankfully have worked out I can do it myself! But, I received an unsolicited email this morning from Four Corners (now part of the Oceania Development Group), claiming I previously expressed an interest in emigrating at their Manchester office (um no, it was Edinburgh) and asking if I'm still interested in emigrating in which case I can get a free re-assessment and then, no doubt, pay them lots of money again.

Anyone else get their sales email? Suffice to say I won't be giving them my custom