Help regarding Immigration Issues

Old Sep 29th 2012, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

Syed Arsalan is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Help regarding Immigration Issues

Hello Sir,

I have a problem kindly read it..

We have submitted medical exams and landing fees to high commission in London.Now what do you say its 95 % completed but now they again ask us same forms which we have been submitted twice. Should I hire a Canadian Immigration Lawyers to deel my case I am afraid of refusal .Se below.

We are being nominated by Saskatchewan government in immigration and now we are communicating from London Canadian high commission.They ask several documents we show them now the stage is that we have submitted medical exams and also submitted landing fees now it should be the visa assistance , but they ask again 3 forms from us which have been submitted to them recently they make objection that their is some gaps in personal history of you. Can you fill that forms and involve in our condition to solve. Please reply

thanks
Old Sep 29th 2012, 9:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help regarding Immigration Issues

Just give them what they ask for, doesn't matter if they've been supplied previously, they are requesting updated forms.

Good luck.
Old Sep 29th 2012, 9:03 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Why the bold writing?

It seems to me that all you may need is some assistance in completing the forms correctly. I'm not sure you need a lawyer to do that though, just someone that has reasonable administration skills and uses English as a first language should suffice.

Edit: christmasoompa is correct of course! Just send them what they want... completed in full.

Last edited by james.mc; Sep 29th 2012 at 9:06 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 6:23 am
Just Joined

ok thanks all i planed to write that my father was taking home tutions in that gaps is it better?

Originally Posted by james.mc
Why the bold writing?

It seems to me that all you may need is some assistance in completing the forms correctly. I'm not sure you need a lawyer to do that though, just someone that has reasonable administration skills and uses English as a first language should suffice.

Edit: christmasoompa is correct of course! Just send them what they want... completed in full.

Last edited by Syed Arsalan; Sep 30th 2012 at 6:35 am.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 9:29 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

As per christmasoompa's and my previous post.

Send CIC the forms they have requested. Get someone involved (friend/family), preferably someone who's first language is English, to help complete the forms correctly and you should be OK.

Good luck!
Old Sep 30th 2012, 10:01 am
Just Joined

thank you thank you

Originally Posted by james.mc
As per christmasoompa's and my previous post.

Send CIC the forms they have requested. Get someone involved (friend/family), preferably someone who's first language is English, to help complete the forms correctly and you should be OK.

Good luck!