Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Help with the process of applying for visas online

Help with the process of applying for visas online

Old Mar 22nd 2015, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Perpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help with the process of applying for visas online

Hello, I'm applying for a study permit and subsequently my husband can apply for a work permit on the back of my study permit. We are doing it all online and about to submit it, but we are so confused by the system for digitally signing the application forms.

The pdf forms have this validate button that you click once you've completed them, then when you go to submit the form into the system it is supposed to ask you to write in your name and answer previously set security questions in order to digitally sign. There's no way to print, sign, scan and attach, it's all done digitally but it's not working for me! It lets me validate but won't accept my form for signing.

Also, given I apply for my husband's work permit as part of the study permit application, how can he digitally sign his form? It's really doing my head in and I thought maybe I'm missing something!

Can anyone help? Thanks!