Help please - Emigrate to Canada

Old Aug 8th 2012, 6:13 am
Just Joined

MarcP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help please - Emigrate to Canada

Thanks for the advice, you guys are awesome, I appreciate the time you have taken to answer my questions. Thanks and thanks again....
Old Aug 8th 2012, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

hellcats is an unknown quantity at this point

As a midwife, your partner would have to retrain again in Canada so if it is what she wants to do then go for it but if there is a choice then I would advise her to go and do somethingelse. lol. Good luck with your research. Vancouver is lovely, more laid back than toronto.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JonboyE
Another piece of advice is don't assume that just because someone already lives in Canada their opinions are relevant and/or useful to you. We all see our world through our own lens of personal circumstance, expectations and prejudices. The Canada, even Vancouver, that some posters describe is so far removed from my experience that it might as well be in a galaxy far, far away. Now, obviously, I am right and they are wrong but I suspect they think it is the other way around.