help please copies of o levels

Old Sep 11th 2008, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default help please copies of o levels

I have spent an age searching and I know its in here somewhere

I have had to get copies of my husbands o levels from the 70's and I have sent a cheque payable to OCR for £42.40 they charge a whopping £17 to post stuff to Canada ( think the envleope must have its own first class seat)

My point is I cannot for the life of me remember who I sent it to I have looked on the OCR website but that doesnt look familiar so I think that is who payment goes to but they dont actually process the application for duplicate certs.

I got the info application form etc from a link on here?????

Some be'er kindly posted several links in a post giving websites and contact info for getting duplicate o level certs and where to go for different areas of the uk ( husbands is london area)

any help so much appreciated
I need to cahse them up as the cheque hasnt been cashed and was sent weeks ago

huge thanks
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:42 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help please copies of o levels

Hi Chumley

Was this the thread?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555667

We have recently applied to Edexcel, OCR and AQA and they have all processed their own applications.AQA has taken about 10 days and OCR 3/4 weeks

Last edited by nikki dreaming; Sep 11th 2008 at 7:43 pm. Reason: added a bit!