secondary school certificates

Old Aug 16th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default secondary school certificates

where can i get my hands on one as my son cannot find his anywhere. is there somewhere you can order a duplicate one.....
Old Aug 16th 2008, 9:26 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: secondary school certificates

Originally Posted by shazza69
where can i get my hands on one as my son cannot find his anywhere. is there somewhere you can order a duplicate one.....
Hi

There are 3 main boards you can apply to which will hold the majority of results, although it's a bit of a maze to find out which one holds which results

The main 3 are edexcel, AQA and OCR

Here is a link which gives info on all 3.

You need to download each boards forms and send them off then you will get a Statement of results sent to you normally in about 3/4 weeks, costs about £30 a throw but if they don't find any results they won't charge.

http://www.anysubject.com/exam-board...i-wjec-jeb.asp
Old Aug 16th 2008, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi

There are 3 main boards you can apply to which will hold the majority of results, although it's a bit of a maze to find out which one holds which results

The main 3 are edexcel, AQA and OCR

Here is a link which gives info on all 3.

You need to download each boards forms and send them off then you will get a Statement of results sent to you normally in about 3/4 weeks, costs about £30 a throw but if they don't find any results they won't charge.

http://www.anysubject.com/exam-board...i-wjec-jeb.asp
Think it costs £30 quid per qualification - if you're only looking for one that's ok ! You need to check that just in case

Peng
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:10 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pengy
Think it costs £30 quid per qualification - if you're only looking for one that's ok ! You need to check that just in case

Peng
I have just had replies back from 2 exam boards. Providing you are requesting results from the same exam period, ie GCSE's then it is £30 per statement, this may show anything between 1-12 results, it depends on the exam board to which the exam was linked.

Mine appeared to be evenly spread between the 3 I mentioned.

If you are looking for results from different periods ie GCSE, A levels then you would be charged accordingly.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

QUOTE=nikki dreaming;6686432]I have just had replies back from 2 exam boards. Providing you are requesting results from the same exam period, ie GCSE's then it is £30 per statement, this may show anything between 1-12 results, it depends on the exam board to which the exam was linked.

Mine appeared to be evenly spread between the 3 I mentioned.

If you are looking for results from different periods ie GCSE, A levels then you would be charged accordingly.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool .. well that's good news ! won't need a second mortagage now !

Peng