Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Help- can I apply for EE with two jobs

Help- can I apply for EE with two jobs

Old Sep 1st 2017, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

naomiharvey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help- can I apply for EE with two jobs

Hi guys

So I applied for EE and my crs is 405 which is far short of the minimum requirement at the moment for ITA.

I work in two jobs one as a TV Producer which is the NOC I applied under but I also have a diploma in Hypnotherapy and have my own private practice. I can't add the diploma to education as its a vocational qualification not academic.

However under 3232 it is classified as an eligible NOC...can I have two NOCs on my application and how?
Old Sep 1st 2017, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help- can I apply for EE with two jobs

I assume you are trying to get the extra points for skilled work experience. If so you do not need to put a second NOC code on the application as you can claim the points for any skilled work experience provided you can prove the experience.

Note you cannot double dip on years i.e. if you worked 2 skilled jobs in one year it is still only 1 year of work experience not 2.

As it was private practice, you will need to note the following (Applications received on or after January 1, 2015, for permanent residence programs subject to the Express Entry completeness check)

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
•a reference or experience letter from the employer, which ◦should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
◦should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and

•if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).