Health Insurance

Old Sep 4th 2013, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

roisin12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Health Insurance

Hi Everyone,

Just prepping for the big move and was wondering about health insurance, i've already brought it but was wondering what i actually bring with me to show at immigration?
would just a print out of my policy documents be ok or do i need to show something else to prove it?

would really appreciate the advice

thanks

Roisin
Old Sep 4th 2013, 1:11 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Health Insurance

Originally Posted by roisin12345
Hi Everyone,

Just prepping for the big move and was wondering about health insurance, i've already brought it but was wondering what i actually bring with me to show at immigration?
would just a print out of my policy documents be ok or do i need to show something else to prove it?

would really appreciate the advice

thanks

Roisin
Policy document is probably all you have...so it's all you can show.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 2:20 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

We came in recently, and just showed the policy document, no questions asked.

Andrew
Old Sep 5th 2013, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

roisin12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thank you guys, thats one less thing to worry about then

Andrew, you mentioned you arrived recently, regarding getting through immigration, was it just the IEC letter, POE letter, recent bank statement and insurance policy all printed out that was needed?
also with the bank statement print out, is it ok that it's just a copy on their letterhead has thats all my bank seems to be able to provide?

thank you,

Roisin
Old Sep 5th 2013, 6:56 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Andrew, you mentioned you arrived recently, regarding getting through immigration, was it just the IEC letter, POE letter, recent bank statement and insurance policy all printed out that was needed?
also with the bank statement print out, is it ok that it's just a copy on their letterhead has thats all my bank seems to be able to provide?

thank you,

Roisin
Sounds about the same as what I used the times I was on an IEC visa. Just remember to bring all that...and your passport
Old Sep 6th 2013, 3:55 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Hi,

thank you,

Roisin
Hi,

I just took a screen shot of my bank account and printed, that was fine, same for medical insurance. We also had our letter of nomination and a screen shot of our E-Cas status. All very straight forward, we did have to have a small interview, took about 15-20 minutes, CBSA were very helpful and welcoming.

We are off to the border tmrw to activate our COPR.

Good luck

Regards

Andrew