HAYLEY OR KNIGHTSBRIDGE

Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:31 pm
Duke of Africa

bryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant future
Default HAYLEY OR KNIGHTSBRIDGE

Apart from cost, which is better? The DMP at Hayley street or the one at Knightsbridge. I am aware Hayley street cost more. However are they faster in processing your medical results to CHC London than Kinghtsbridge? Please share experiences. Thank you.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice
Default Re: HAYLEY OR KNIGHTSBRIDGE

I went to NumberOneHealth Harley Street and I found them to be really good. I had my medical on 06/03/09 and my results were recorded as delivered on 12/03/09, so they reached there within a week.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

the_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud ofthe_connors76 has much to be proud of

We went to the one at Knightsbridge - they were really good. Had meds done on 31st July, and they were sent recorded and got to embassy on Tuesday 5th August. Really quick, professional service - would highly recommend them! Good luck
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

SarahMom is an unknown quantity at this point

We went to Number 1 Harley St. Our results we at CHC 4 days later.
They were great but not as thorough as I'd expected......to me this was a good thing as we had tired 1 year old and a bored 3 year old with us!!
Money for old rope if you ask me!
Sarah

Last edited by SarahMom; Mar 18th 2009 at 2:10 pm. Reason: error
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

i had my medical at harley street on monday 16 and just received an email saying that my results have been sent to the CHC and it gave me a tracking number too. so i guess theyre really quick, it only took them 2 days.. unless ive missed something.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

I think you need to tell othere what the cost is, cos they may choose to use this doctor in the future, given their apparent speed.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:13 pm
Duke of Africa

bryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by englishrose1
I think you need to tell othere what the cost is, cos they may choose to use this doctor in the future, given their apparent speed.
The one at Hayley has quotes for the medicals on its website and the total cost for medicals + X-ray + courier is £294.40 for weekdays appointments and £300.15 for weekends appointment.

I phoned up Knightsbridge today and the lady quoted me £247 for medicals + X-ray + courier.

The choice is obvious from a cost point of view.