Happy Monday ECA People!

Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:58 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Talking Happy Monday ECA People!

I just wanted to wish all the ECA members a happy Monday checking their E-client

When you see "Medicals received" line, you will feel like you can't breath, so please remember to breath

It is funny when I saw the "Medicals Received" line, I went through the regular motion of logging off. I couldn't comprehend what I saw plus my E-client checking muscles are used to logging off 0.25 seconds after clicking on "In Process" , so I just couldn't stop myself

Happy Monday everyone!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:45 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Monday ECA People!

Originally Posted by MJ23
I just wanted to wish all the ECA members a happy Monday checking their E-client

When you see "Medicals received" line, you will feel like you can't breath, so please remember to breath

It is funny when I saw the "Medicals Received" line, I went through the regular motion of logging off. I couldn't comprehend what I saw plus my E-client checking muscles are used to logging off 0.25 seconds after clicking on "In Process" , so I just couldn't stop myself

Happy Monday everyone!
same to u MJ!!!!
hope this monday brings new spirits in people, to check their e-cas more verociously....
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:44 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by amancharan
same to u MJ!!!!
hope this monday brings new spirits in people, to check their e-cas more verociously....
one mans (or womans) monday is another mans Thanksgiving.

As you can see I am having my philosophical streak today, perhaps it is because I already exceeded my In Process quota for the week
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:55 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mhhp
one mans (or womans) monday is another mans Thanksgiving.

As you can see I am having my philosophical streak today, perhaps it is because I already exceeded my In Process quota for the week
After about two week long break, I could not control myself, and checked e-cas today (Monday, 6:52 PM). I am proud to say that it is still showing 'In Process' . However, as it looks much brighter, I am expecting some change on my status next Monday .
Old Apr 19th 2005, 1:33 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pattu
After about two week long break, I could not control myself, and checked e-cas today (Monday, 6:52 PM). I am proud to say that it is still showing 'In Process' . However, as it looks much brighter, I am expecting some change on my status next Monday .
Now that is a positive attitude! Yes, next Monday is your Monday!!!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point

I too think that the next monday is going to be Pattu's. Stay positive.

Ryan

Now that is a positive attitude! Yes, next Monday is your Monday!!!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

CanadaHopefully is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny!

Happy Monday everyone!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 6:20 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ryan Cho
I too think that the next monday is going to be Pattu's. Stay positive.

Ryan
What if it is tuesday, and he will not know for 6 days :scared: :scared: :scared: