hand application personally

Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:12 pm
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough
Default hand application personally

Hi guys,, just needed someone's expert advise ??? Can I go to the CHC in London and give my application personally ??? I thought rather that mail these, give it personally as i will be arround there tomorrow.. Will they accept it ??

thanks

Kam
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:58 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hand application personally

I think you can just post it in there somewhere. I'm probably wrong, I've been wrong a lot recently!
Old Aug 8th 2005, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

it might depend on the visa office.

for my work permit i went to cic berlin and handed it in in person, and got my approval the same day after a short 15 minute interview with the officer.

dont know if they take PR.

jim humphries or andrew miller would know
Old Aug 9th 2005, 7:50 am
Banned

Numpty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krn
Hi guys,, just needed someone's expert advise ??? Can I go to the CHC in London and give my application personally ??? I thought rather that mail these, give it personally as i will be arround there tomorrow.. Will they accept it ??

thanks

Kam
Yes, you can. Just make sure that you are there before 11:00 am, otherwise you won't get in.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 7:56 am
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Numpty
Yes, you can. Just make sure that you are there before 11:00 am, otherwise you won't get in.

I'll be there this afternoon... can't i put these in through the door???
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:04 am
Banned

Originally Posted by krn
I'll be there this afternoon... can't i put these in through the door???
Not sure if they have a letterbox.....it wouldn't hurt to have a look, though.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if they have a letterbox.....it wouldn't hurt to have a look, though.
Um...I could be mistaken, but doesn't the application need to go to Mississauga first (or is that just spousal applications)?
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Um...I could be mistaken, but doesn't the application need to go to Mississauga first (or is that just spousal applications)?
PR applications can go direct to CHC London.....mine did, at any rate!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

PR applications can go direct to CHC London.....mine did, at any rate!
Was that skilled worker? Our spousal PR one goes to Mississauga first, they then forward part of it to London.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Was that skilled worker? Our spousal PR one goes to Mississauga first, they then forward part of it to London.
Yes, it was skilled worker. I have no idea where it goes once CHC actually accepts it....probably somewhere on Jupiter, judging by the time it takes!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 2:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, don't try and hand in Mississauga-bound ones to London - didn't Rhodes do that after being told it was okay, and he had it returned a month later? (Where is Rhodes these days, hello if you're reading this!).