Application posted today

Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

robwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the rough
Default Application posted today

Just got back from the post office.Special delivery next day £5.35.

Not usually the nervous type but am a bag of nerves worrying all is ok with forms etc. Normal I suppose.
Anyhow it's too late now, so will just have to wait and see if all is well.

30th Anniversary today so day well marked or will be tonight

All the best

Rob
Old Aug 9th 2005, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

gvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to allgvanleer is a name known to all
Default Re: Application posted today

Originally Posted by robwrx
Just got back from the post office.Special delivery next day £5.35.

Not usually the nervous type but am a bag of nerves worrying all is ok with forms etc. Normal I suppose.
Anyhow it's too late now, so will just have to wait and see if all is well.

30th Anniversary today so day well marked or will be tonight

All the best

Rob
Congratulations and welcome to the queue and a long wait!! I'm sure the forms are fine. Best forget it now and get on with your life! Under what route are you applying - skilled worker? AOR will be next, then you're in for the longhaul - think they are quoting 30months on the latest AOR's :scared:
It'll fly by believe me!

Graeme
Old Aug 9th 2005, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

robwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the rough

Cheers Graeme

Yes, skilled worker route, just me and the wife. My brother lives in Prince Albert area of Saskatchewan. Been over to visit this summer and it was great. People very friendly and loved the space and the quiet roads.
You get so much more property for your money over there too so we would be well fixed if we got there.
Long way off yet though like you say, so we will just get on with life.

All the best
Rob

Originally Posted by gvanleer
Congratulations and welcome to the queue and a long wait!! I'm sure the forms are fine. Best forget it now and get on with your life! Under what route are you applying - skilled worker? AOR will be next, then you're in for the longhaul - think they are quoting 30months on the latest AOR's :scared:
It'll fly by believe me!

Graeme
Old Aug 9th 2005, 2:48 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

wish u a quick process mate
best of luck