Had Medicals how long now for PR?

Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:44 am

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Had Medicals how long now for PR?

Originally Posted by alex_glw
........lol

See your in the same situation as us and in Lethbridge too
Well if ever you fancy a coffee give us a shout, there are a few of us expats who have become good friends, nice wee community all in all. PM me if you fancy it!

Mrs M x
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

curlykate is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also waiting on this - Medicals taken - and should have been couriered to London at the end of June.

I'm hoping to hear back before the start of September, but could be being optimistic...
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

lyndseyhepworth is an unknown quantity at this point

I was the same as you guys looking on here all the time and seeing people get theirs after having medicals at the same time........well there is light, got my passport requests today so 6 weeks after my medicals on 30/5. I hope this is the start of a good run for people now
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lyndseyhepworth
I was the same as you guys looking on here all the time and seeing people get theirs after having medicals at the same time........well there is light, got my passport requests today so 6 weeks after my medicals on 30/5. I hope this is the start of a good run for people now
Now you've got me holding my breath. Our meds were 3 june.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

curlykate is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Sam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura aboutSam the lamb has a spectacular aura about

Well Done.

What is your timeline?
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

lyndseyhepworth is an unknown quantity at this point

I know! Reading about all the updated information from people drove me insane! and good luck luvmykids, i hope it comes quickly.

Rough timeline for me is AOR 31/10/05, Update details request 23/2/08, medicals 30/5/08, Passport request 14/7/08. Just got to wait until after the hols now to send my passport in, a well timed trip to London, ON next Wednesday. Time to network!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:36 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

I know! Reading about all the updated information from people drove me insane! and good luck luvmykids, i hope it comes quickly.

Rough timeline for me is AOR 31/10/05, Update details request 23/2/08, medicals 30/5/08, Passport request 14/7/08. Just got to wait until after the hols now to send my passport in, a well timed trip to London, ON next Wednesday. Time to network!
Good luck....have a even better holiday.

k
Old Aug 10th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

SarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Had Medicals how long now for PR?

Hi Alex - GLW,

We're on a similar timescale to you. Have you received your request for passports yet?

Cheers,

Sarah
Old Aug 10th 2008, 4:51 pm

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point

Our meds were done on the 3rd of June, sent off on the 12th I think, straight to London (I have double checked that,) we are still waiting. Andrew Miller was kind enough to calm my neurosis, and assure me that it's a bit slower due to study permit processing.

Ill let you know as soon as I know anything, but all I keep telling myself is that they haven't asked for further info or said no yet, so no news is good news

Mrs M x
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

SarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond reputeSarahBC has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Had Medicals how long now for PR?

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins
Our meds were done on the 3rd of June, sent off on the 12th I think, straight to London (I have double checked that,) we are still waiting. Andrew Miller was kind enough to calm my neurosis, and assure me that it's a bit slower due to study permit processing.

Ill let you know as soon as I know anything, but all I keep telling myself is that they haven't asked for further info or said no yet, so no news is good news

Mrs M x
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We'll keep watching!

Sarah