HAAAA!! CHUMLEY HAS DONE IT!!!!

Old May 2nd 2009, 12:28 am
Banned

irishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to all
Default Re: HAAAA!! CHUMLEY HAS DONE IT!!!!

Excellent stuff Chumley..............hope you enjoy your celebrations

Well deserved, I think

we have our meds booked for 10th June............I hope we are not toooo far behind you.......
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Well Done!

Congratulations, you have shown that with determination it can be done dispute the odds.

I wish you all the best for you and your husband. There will be no more grey hairs. I hope that you stay on the forum as you have been an inspiration to us all.

Again well done
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

A_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant future
Cool Re: HAAAA!! CHUMLEY HAS DONE IT!!!!

Chumley, What a wonderful news. Congratulations!!!!!
We are still on medical stage wish me luck
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

jeaniebean is an unknown quantity at this point

fantastic news!!

best of luck
Old May 2nd 2009, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news. Well Done and best wishes to you both.
Tina
Old May 2nd 2009, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Well done honey bunch, that's fab news! It must be so a relief for you! Good luck and wish you all the very best in your new and wonderful life!
Old May 2nd 2009, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

meland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by KS2008
Congratulations! Well done!
That is brilliant news chumley!!! Everything comes to he who waits..........(some just wait longer than others!) Dont go anywhere your contributions on here are invaluable!
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Location: We have bought a beautiful house overlooking a lake in High River!
Tamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant futureTamsin8 has a brilliant future

We are so so happy for you and my word you so deserve it!!!
BIG CONGRATULATIONS

Lots of luck for a very happy future in the best country in the world!
Old May 3rd 2009, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

basildog will become famous soon enough

Well done.

You are one of the posters on here that makes me believe it is worth all the effort.

Chris
Old May 3rd 2009, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Im filling up the messages are wonderful thankyou!!

just a tad hungover this am
Old May 3rd 2009, 1:47 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news and a HUUUGE relief to you all.

Well done, and welcome home
Attached Thumbnails HAAAA!! CHUMLEY HAS DONE IT!!!!-glittery-c-flag.gif  
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:19 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Congratulations Chumley

All that hard work, worry and persistence has finally paid off.

Hope things go as well for us.

By the way - are you at liberty to declare where in NS you are now or are you still keeping it under wraps??

Best of luck for the future.

Rubie.

xxx
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Well done and congratulations.Welcome to Canada and may you all
have many happy years here.

Yoong
Old May 3rd 2009, 10:44 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old May 4th 2009, 2:41 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chumley
I wanted to put this in big fat writing but thats beyond me!!

Some might be astounded to hear this with the dodgy med x ray etc but..............

We landed last night

I did not mention to anyone we had passport requests as I was getting superstitious every time I reported progrss we seemed to take a step back

to be honest I thought there must have been some mistake
and I am still in total shock!!

will write another theread to give hope for those with med issues but in summary I wrote one of my usual 6 page missives re husbands health and got a second opinion re dots on his lungs and would not take no for an answer and CIC accepted it!!

no second med needed no more x rays needed and no need to wait for TB test results gobsmaked is an understament

I contacted ottowa re meds within 3 days of them receiving results from the DMP and they told me they were fine but I took no notice

They contacted me via email confirming they were fine and results sent to london on 25th march.

I then got itchy as no PPR within the few days I had given them

and get this some wrong button had been pressed and they didnt get sent to London so I contacted London and they agreed that PPR would be via email and I got a letter of apology and passport request came with 4 hours of London getting the re sent med results

the very best bit is they had the passports only 3 working days before they were returned to Canada

VISA arrived yesterday postmarked 22nd April and the VISA's are dated 21st April.

I could not wait a nanosecond so we took a boat voyage and a short drive and landed in St Stephens last night

Landing took 9 minutes including a quick walk to the USA no questions at all no proof of funds or anything else needed just wlecome to canada

stressing to the last moment as passports were held up at customs in the UK for 6 days sent via fedex word of warning do not use a jiffy bag for your self addressed envelope this is why there was a hold up

I will report more later if you can tolerate me ramblings! and and naother thing we did not have to have meds for non accompanying kids!!

so processing time for us has been 5 months 29 days from submitting PNP to passport requests could have been 5 months if med results not gone astrary though and postal delays etc

huge luck all
have hope we have crossed so many bridges and I feel electrified today it is the most magical feeling when you have done the landing!

Fairmont hotel st andrews highly recommended for anyone doing the st stephens landing

rough ferry crossing this am though a cross between zebrugge and the posieden adventure but i dont give a t%^s today

love to all you have been wonderful and none of it would have been possible without BE
one very happy Immigrant !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congratulations and welcome to Canada:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.