HAAAA!! CHUMLEY HAS DONE IT!!!!

Old May 1st 2009, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default HAAAA!! CHUMLEY HAS DONE IT!!!!

I wanted to put this in big fat writing but thats beyond me!!

Some might be astounded to hear this with the dodgy med x ray etc but..............

We landed last night

I did not mention to anyone we had passport requests as I was getting superstitious every time I reported progrss we seemed to take a step back

to be honest I thought there must have been some mistake
and I am still in total shock!!

will write another theread to give hope for those with med issues but in summary I wrote one of my usual 6 page missives re husbands health and got a second opinion re dots on his lungs and would not take no for an answer and CIC accepted it!!

no second med needed no more x rays needed and no need to wait for TB test results gobsmaked is an understament

I contacted ottowa re meds within 3 days of them receiving results from the DMP and they told me they were fine but I took no notice

They contacted me via email confirming they were fine and results sent to london on 25th march.

I then got itchy as no PPR within the few days I had given them

and get this some wrong button had been pressed and they didnt get sent to London so I contacted London and they agreed that PPR would be via email and I got a letter of apology and passport request came with 4 hours of London getting the re sent med results

the very best bit is they had the passports only 3 working days before they were returned to Canada

VISA arrived yesterday postmarked 22nd April and the VISA's are dated 21st April.

I could not wait a nanosecond so we took a boat voyage and a short drive and landed in St Stephens last night

Landing took 9 minutes including a quick walk to the USA no questions at all no proof of funds or anything else needed just wlecome to canada

stressing to the last moment as passports were held up at customs in the UK for 6 days sent via fedex word of warning do not use a jiffy bag for your self addressed envelope this is why there was a hold up

I will report more later if you can tolerate me ramblings! and and naother thing we did not have to have meds for non accompanying kids!!

so processing time for us has been 5 months 29 days from submitting PNP to passport requests could have been 5 months if med results not gone astrary though and postal delays etc

huge luck all
have hope we have crossed so many bridges and I feel electrified today it is the most magical feeling when you have done the landing!

Fairmont hotel st andrews highly recommended for anyone doing the st stephens landing

rough ferry crossing this am though a cross between zebrugge and the posieden adventure but i dont give a t%^s today

love to all you have been wonderful and none of it would have been possible without BE
one very happy Immigrant !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by chumley; May 1st 2009 at 5:06 pm.
Old May 1st 2009, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of
Default Re: HAAAA!! CHUMLEY HAS DONE IT!!!!

That's brilliant! Well done and congratulations
Old May 1st 2009, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations chumley all the best to you & yours for future .
regards
joinerboy
p.s. hope your going stick around on here for while yet .
Old May 1st 2009, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Neillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant future

Congrats , All the best been following your saga, keep the movie rights for your story!
Old May 1st 2009, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

huge relief I bet....congrats :-)
Old May 1st 2009, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Waltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud ofWaltzing Matilda has much to be proud of

Congratulations Just goes to show that hard work and determination pay off.
Old May 1st 2009, 5:14 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
I wanted to put this in big fat writing but thats beyond me!!

Some might be astounded to hear this with the dodgy med x ray etc but..............

We landed last night

I did not mention to anyone we had passport requests as I was getting superstitious every time I reported progrss we seemed to take a step back

to be honest I thought there must have been some mistake
and I am still in total shock!!

will write another theread to give hope for those with med issues but in summary I wrote one of my usual 6 page missives re husbands health and got a second opinion re dots on his lungs and would not take no for an answer and CIC accepted it!!

no second med needed no more x rays needed and no need to wait for TB test results gobsmaked is an understament

I contacted ottowa re meds within 3 days of them receiving results from the DMP and they told me they were fine but I took no notice

They contacted me via email confirming they were fine and results sent to london on 25th march.

I then got itchy as no PPR within the few days I had given them

and get this some wrong button had been pressed and they didnt get sent to London so I contacted London and they agreed that PPR would be via email and I got a letter of apology and passport request came with 4 hours of London getting the re sent med results

the very best bit is they had the passports only 3 working days before they were returned to Canada

VISA arrived yesterday postmarked 22nd April and the VISA's are dated 21st April.

I could not wait a nanosecond so we took a boat voyage and a short drive and landed in St Stephens last night

Landing took 9 minutes including a quick walk to the USA no questions at all no proof of funds or anything else needed just wlecome to canada

stressing to the last moment as passports were held up at customs in the UK for 6 days sent via fedex word of warning do not use a jiffy bag for your self addressed envelope this is why there was a hold up

I will report more later if you can tolerate me ramblings! and and naother thing we did not have to have meds for non accompanying kids!!

so processing time for us has been 5 months 29 days from submitting PNP to passport requests could have been 5 months if med results not gone astrary though and postal delays etc

huge luck all
have hope we have crossed so many bridges and I feel electrified today it is the most magical feeling when you have done the landing!

Fairmont hotel st andrews highly recommended for anyone doing the st stephens landing

rough ferry crossing this am though a cross between zebrugge and the posieden adventure but i dont give a t%^s today

love to all you have been wonderful and none of it would have been possible without BE
one very happy Immigrant !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well done dudes. What was the job off you had to support the PNP application ?
Old May 1st 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
Well done dudes. What was the job off you had to support the PNP application ?

none needed we are community identified and what a fabby way to get PR it truely is!

thanks so much I love your posts and endless banter and jibes
Old May 1st 2009, 5:21 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
none needed we are community identified and what a fabby way to get PR it truely is!

thanks so much I love your posts and endless banter and jibes
Ok sorry I know nothing about the CI route. So no job required for that route, how do you 'score' for that route, or do you just live in NS and therefore you qualify ?

Seems a bloody quick and great route if that is how it works ?
Old May 1st 2009, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations
Old May 1st 2009, 5:26 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Well done chumley bet london CHC can finally breath a huge sigh of relief too.
Old May 1st 2009, 5:27 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Yeehaaaaaaa! Many many congratulations!!! Party at yours tonight?!! Well done :0)
Old May 1st 2009, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tangram
Ok sorry I know nothing about the CI route. So no job required for that route, how do you 'score' for that route, or do you just live in NS and therefore you qualify ?

Seems a bloody quick and great route if that is how it works ?

no job needed no points needed but we have worked our asses off doing community volunteer work to get commuity ties letters of support etc but still in my view( if you have the energy and something to live off until you get PR) the very fastest off all routes to PR

by the way our first trip to New Brunswick last night and what a stunner of a place incredibly beautiful ,we shall be back!
Old May 1st 2009, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Flogger
Well done chumley bet london CHC can finally breath a huge sigh of relief too.

Old May 1st 2009, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

KS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really nice

Congratulations! Well done!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.