Good Immigration Lawyer Needed

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

jammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond reputejammy123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good Immigration Lawyer Needed

Hey guys, I am interested in moving to Canada. I have no legal issues whatsoever, but I would like to know if anyone has had a great experience with an immigration lawyer. I am looking for one who is reputable and dependable. Testimonies would be helpful too.

Thanks guys!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Good Immigration Lawyer Needed

Hi there,
Let me ask you a question first, what do you want to get out of using an immigration lawyer?
Some people use them but equally others do not...We have done and found it reassuring to know that someone with experience had reviewed our "Package" (back in the days when it was a full application for PR) so that there were no glaring omissions or mistakes...
We actually had the biggest problem with the white background on the pictures!!!! Since we sent in our application (Aug2006) we have basically heard nothing at all from our lawyers (we used one in Canada) except when they reply to our e mails..They don't have any magical powers to make your application jump to the top of the queue or anything like that and we were not expecting that although we do hope that we will not be asked for too many updates when our time comes..
I hope that provides some info to you..
Cheers
Tim