Fsw Cat1 Med Request Yet ?

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fsw Cat1 Med Request Yet ?

Hi All
It's probably too early to call just yet but just wanted to ask if anyone is at the medical request stage following submission of the new simplified FSW application CAT1.
Regards
Joinerboy
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fsw Cat1 Med Request Yet ?

HI Gavin

Don't think anyone has got this far.

Best to check trakkit to see people's status:

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immig...killed-workers

Hopefully sending ours in by end of March so will let you know when we hear something!

Lucy
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Not here either....we are still waiting for the FBI to send back our criminal checks.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

As always many thanks to Lucy and Spaceace for your replies .
regards
joinerboy

Last edited by joinerboy; Mar 24th 2009 at 8:24 pm. Reason: typo
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

laidback4 is on a distinguished road

I'm bring processed under the new FSW list of 38, and I've just had med request. I've got them booked for next Monday in Slough. Admittedly my case in being processed via Vienna though, and perhaps their backlog is less than London.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Congrats Laidback.. do you mind me asking how long between submission of your docs and a medical request? I know we can't measure like with like..

PS We are waiting too.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

laidback4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Walsh Clan
Congrats Laidback.. do you mind me asking how long between submission of your docs and a medical request? I know we can't measure like with like..

PS We are waiting too.
Believe it or not, we sent our updates off and received the meds request 9 days later!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by laidback4
Believe it or not, we sent our updates off and received the meds request 9 days later!
Wow! Fantastic! Hope all goes well!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

MarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to all

Wow! Go Vienna! Good luck with the meds (lots of sleep, keep off the booze......)
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Went to a Living Abroad Expo here in Cork yesterday, which seemed to have the same stands as the Leeds and London Expos, albeit in smaller numbers. On the programme I saw that a seminar was being held today (it was a two day event) on Canadian visas and the talk was being given by an officer of the CIC in London (she flew into Cork this afternoon for two talks). Thought this would be a prime opportunity to ask about the simplified process and the next steps.

The talk was very good and if you were at the starting point it would have made the stages of the process very clear. I got an opportunity to ask some questions on a one to one basis and asked if anyone had reached the medical stage since the new 38 list had been issued in November 2008. She stated that the Philippines office had progressed people to this stage and beyond but she wasn't aware of anyone in the UK getting to that stage yet. However, she did state that they must hit the targets set and people applying under the new format would be processed within that timeframe. She also said that there were 12 new people hired to deal directly with the new files and eventhough they were not considered priority over those that had applied prior to that date, they were moving the files based on the directive to progress within the 6 to 12 month window.

Hope this helps someone!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Walsh Clan
Many thanks for the info very interesting . I've also sent you a pm
Regards
Joinerboy
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

wish cic staff would stop going on these jollys and concentrate on processing though dont you

anyway good luck all in the new queue

im not in your queue but im watching closely I cannot comprehend the wait some folk have under the old system
im going crazy and im on just about the fastest if not the fastest route of all
Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:57 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by chumley
wish cic staff would stop going on these jollys and concentrate on processing though dont you

anyway good luck all in the new queue

im not in your queue but im watching closely I cannot comprehend the wait some folk have under the old system
im going crazy and im on just about the fastest if not the fastest route of all
Don't blame the processors, the politicians in their infinite wisdom (other words try and buy the immigrant vote) lowered the passmark from 75 to 67 which caused the backlog to go to almost 900K. At 75 Canada was getting it 120K skilled workers and they were being processed in a reasonable time.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future

Hi Walsh Clan

Thanks for the info- very useful. Just waiting for our TEF diplomas before we send everything in so think we will all be the 'test cases'!!

Keep us updated and I will do the same!

Lucy