FSW Cat 1 Visas Received

Old Oct 13th 2009, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default Re: FSW Cat 1 Visas Received

Thanks everyone for the good wishes! Really appreciate them. The process was very short in the long run in comparison to others who have waited for years - it seemed longer going through it, but I suppose that's always the way. Martin, I think Poppit was faster than me!

Jet, any harm in checking with the surgery as to what date they sent them back. They are normally sent by courier so they should have a record of that.

Poppit/Jo, promise to keep in touch.. will tell all on return from reccie at the end of the month. Going to schools, have a realtor set up and a meeting with bank manager, thanks to a very good friend.

Jovipk, my Oh is an electrician so was on the list of 38 and we did all the work ourselves. Used the really helpful wiki and search option on this website for information I wasn't sure of.

And Merry, you are right, the fun is just beginning! Anyone for a house in Ireland??

Moira.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Martin99
I wonder whether you have set a record for FSW1 timelines!!!!!

Good luck

Cheers

Martin
Hi Martin
Looking at Moiras timeline it took 271 days not bad at all.
lets hope that we are all somewhere near

Regards
Joinerboy
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Just for info for people still waiting, our application took 233 days; much will depend on how quickly information is turned round for CIC.

Based on mine and Walsh Clans timelines, JET and Joinerboy shouldn't be much longer now.

Goodluck to everyone still waiting.

Poppit
Old Oct 14th 2009, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Hi Guys,

Congratulations and well done. Good luck with your new life, just to let you know it is snowing here in sunny alberta, the kids are in the garden making snow angels on October 14th

Oh by the way just thought i would add this -

Up de Cats
Attached Thumbnails FSW Cat 1 Visas Received-dscn1126.jpg  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

We're still at the "Received by visa office stage", another Tuesday passes by with no change to our ECAS status, 2 months now since we received our AOR, wondering at what stage to start worrying although if its a rejection would have thought we would have heard by now, here's hoping

Hope Jet and joinerboy get your PPR soon guys
Old Oct 14th 2009, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mags1972
We're still at the "Received by visa office stage", another Tuesday passes by with no change to our ECAS status, 2 months now since we received our AOR, wondering at what stage to start worrying although if its a rejection would have thought we would have heard by now, here's hoping

Hope Jet and joinerboy get your PPR soon guys
Hi Buddy
Although I did receive my 120 day letter & AOR very quickly it then took 89 days from my AOR before I received my med request ( it took 30 days from AOR to processing started date ) , some stages have been superfast & some a bit slower .
Hope this helps a little buddy , hang on in there
regards
Joinerboy
Old Oct 14th 2009, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joinerboy
Hi Buddy
Although I did receive my 120 day letter & AOR quickly it then took 89 days from my AOR before I received my med request ( it took 30 days from AOR to processing started date ) , some stages have been superfast & some a bit slower .
Hope this helps a little buddy , hang on in there
regards
Joinerboy
Cheers Pal, helps a little, we're trying to hang in, its easier some days than others, already starting to plan for the worst just in case, it'll either be a job offer hunting trip in April or a landing trip, hopefully the latter!!
Thanks for the support bud
Take it easy
Old Oct 14th 2009, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Have you already paid you landing fee at this point or are you waiting for them to request ?
They will ask for the landing fee if its not already been received with your med request .

Last edited by joinerboy; Oct 14th 2009 at 6:05 am.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

I never looked at Ecas much, not until now. I think it has been 5 weeks tomorrow since the medicals and from what I have seen 4- 6 weeks seems the average to get passport requests.

We haven't received anything yet and I am resisting the temptation to contact them. I would use a request to inform me via email. However I think I will give it another 2 weeks of agony and a lot of prayer first

Another frustrating day If you don't laugh you will cry !!

JET
Old Oct 14th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JET

It took about 10 weeks for passport requests to arrive from date of medicals for us so you could be another month yet.

Hope you and Joinerboy hear soon, and mags1972 I'm sure your medical requests will arrive in the next couple of weeks.

Goodluck to you all.

Poppit
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

'Hope you and Joinerboy hear soon'
me too
Old Oct 14th 2009, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Poppit
Hi JET

It took about 10 weeks for passport requests to arrive from date of medicals for us so you could be another month yet.

Poppit
What was the delay in getting your medical sent away ? I see that it was 2 weeks later give or take. Was the DMP waiting on bloods or X ray or just to fill in the forms ?

10 weeks -- that means we could only be half way from paradise !!! On trackitt it still seems to me that the average is 5 weeks though

I better put it on my Christmas list and hope Santa brings it !!

JET

Last edited by JET747; Oct 14th 2009 at 2:50 pm. Reason: research
Old Oct 14th 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Poppit
Hi JET

Hope you and Joinerboy hear soon, and mags1972 I'm sure your medical requests will arrive in the next couple of weeks.

Goodluck to you all.

Poppit
Thanks Poppit,

Hope so
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi JET

Medicals were done on 13 May - DMP rang us 27 May to say blood results had been received and all medical results had been sent off. So even if blood results took longer than the average it would only reduce our timeline by about a week.

Judging from timelines, PPR's appear to be received anywhere from 4 weeks - 12 weeks, there will be many factors determining when they are sent. Although our PPR's took a little longer than some our timeline overall was fantastic - I'm just grateful we haven't had to wait 3 - 4 years.

Goodluck to everyone on both systems, I hope your dreams come true soon.

Poppit
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
Hi Guys,

Congratulations and well done. Good luck with your new life, just to let you know it is snowing here in sunny alberta, the kids are in the garden making snow angels on October 14th

Oh by the way just thought i would add this -

Up de Cats
Great photo Anne! And in response to you.. up Tipp!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.