FSW Cat 1 Visas Received

Old Oct 12th 2009, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default FSW Cat 1 Visas Received

Hi Guys,

Well the day has come and to all those waiting, the very best of good luck to you all. We are landing on 28th October but will return to Ireland to sell our house, planning to return for good by July next year.

I have detailed our timeline in my signature, for anyone waiting.

Moira.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 8:09 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FSW Cat 1 Visas Received

Well done - all the best
Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

drabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Walsh Clan
Hi Guys,

Well the day has come and to all those waiting, the very best of good luck to you all. We are landing on 28th October but will return to Ireland to sell our house, planning to return for good by July next year.

Moira.
Fantastic news for you. I feel like we've been a small cohort going through this together and, in retrospect, it has not really taken that long, has it? All the best to you. I'm glad the process is over.

Alanb
Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Moira

That is wonderful news and now you can concentrate on the actual buisness end and all them dreams you have in mind.

This is the position that we all hope for - and looking at your timelines I think we will know soon enough ourselves. I can only assume that the good Dr. sent the medicals the week we had them, as we were never told.

Good Luck and keep us posted on your landing experience.

JET
Old Oct 12th 2009, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic news, so happy for you guys, live the dream from now on
Old Oct 12th 2009, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

lifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to all

Congratulations!
Old Oct 13th 2009, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations.

Mandy & Kev
Old Oct 13th 2009, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Moira.
Hi Moira
Congratulations , & all the very best to you & yours for the future , let us know how your landing goes at the end of the month
regards
Joinerboy
Old Oct 13th 2009, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Hi Guys,

Moira.
I wonder whether you have set a record for FSW1 timelines!!!!!

Good luck

Cheers

Martin
Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

Excellent news well done

Good luck with your new life.

Best wishes

Daisychain
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Walsh Clan - glad it's over for you. It's a lovely feeling isn't it to see those visas in your passports.

Goodluck with the landing and keep in touch.

Poppit
Old Oct 13th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys,

Moira.
Hi Walsh,

Congrate to you on your suucess, its really very quick, now i am seriously thinking to apply for Canada, well what is your profession and did u use any agent or u did yourself?

All the best in your future endeavors.

cheers!
Old Oct 13th 2009, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

dave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant future

Hi Guys,

Moira.
Moira - only just seen your post!
Fantastic, now it all begins, well done isnt it a great feeling?

Jo
x
Old Oct 13th 2009, 12:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Oct 13th 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was: Cullicudden, Scotland. Now: Hammonds Plains, NS
Merry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to behold

That's brilliant news!!! - knew you weren't far behind us. Now the fun really starts...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.