FSW-Buffalo- timeline??

Old Dec 6th 2009, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

unigirl1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FSW-Buffalo- timeline??

Hi,
Cant find much about current timelines for PR sent through Buffalo. Any information would be useful, I recieved an email on Nov 23rd stating that a file had been created for me but my case has not yet began processing. Any suggestions as to when I may recieve med requests etc??
Thanks
Old Dec 7th 2009, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

BenB2 is a jewel in the roughBenB2 is a jewel in the roughBenB2 is a jewel in the roughBenB2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: FSW-Buffalo- timeline??

Hi,

From Ecas:
Received app on May 7 - to Sydney
Reviewed and sent letter June 5 - 120 request for docs and full app
Transfered app to Buffalo June 9
I sent full docs and app around 28 Aug
Application and supporting docs received AOR from Buffalo 14 Sep
Currently "Pending Review"

I was hoping to see my medical within 120 days of the 14 Sept which I think I read in one of the manuals was the target time to review / process - but I might have miss understood. My lawyers seemed to think it was likely to be 4 months (which is inline with 120 days).

Worryingly Trackit applications at Buffalo seem to have ground to a complete standstill???

Kindest

Ben
Old Dec 7th 2009, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FSW-Buffalo- timeline??

So it seems that people who have requested Buffalo as a quicker alternative are having to wait longer - how annoying for you all

Hope they restart the production line very shortly