Forms - validating

Old Mar 23rd 2015, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

Mine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forms - validating

We're on the brink of submitting our Outland spousal application. Just need some advice regarding the sponsorship form and the Generic application form. We've filled these out online and printed them out. There were several corrections and re-printing done. The bar code page has several bar codes on it. We are not submitting the forms online, they will be signed and sent with the rest of the paperwork. The question is, is that ok? And, why does it print out with several bar-codes (I expected only one).

Thanks.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 6:37 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forms - validating

Not sure about why there are so many barcodes, but I remember this from when we applied as well. Just validate the form and print out whatever it gives you - even if it's 8-10 barcodes!

There's no submitting the forms online, the validation I think just checks for required fields and a few things like that. EVerything must be printed out then signed.

And I feel your pain on the re-printing thing, I think one particular form we re-printed 7 times because it was one of the stupid forms that didn't save so it had to be re-typed every time, and every time we made a different error! Yikes! Got there in the end at least!
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forms - validating

Thanks Schnooks. Good to be amongst others that understand the trials and tribulations )