FSW2014 - progress at last!

Old Mar 17th 2015, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Danii_i is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FSW2014 - progress at last!

good afternoon all
Having waited 8 long months I have found out that they are doing something with my application, hurrray!
I have been asked to submit the Updated Information Chart (with names, passport numbers and other info) and scanned copies of our pasports. The request came via email and I am unsure of if I need to post the docs to London or submit via the CIC website.
Could anyone shed some light please as I am very confused (and excited at the same time)?
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Victor.85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FSW2014 - progress at last!

Originally Posted by Danii_i
good afternoon all
Having waited 8 long months I have found out that they are doing something with my application, hurrray!
I have been asked to submit the Updated Information Chart (with names, passport numbers and other info) and scanned copies of our pasports. The request came via email and I am unsure of if I need to post the docs to London or submit via the CIC website.
Could anyone shed some light please as I am very confused (and excited at the same time)?
Hello,

You may send the required documents as attachments to the same email address from which you received the request. There is no need to post them.

Hope this helps.

Victor
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Danii_i is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FSW2014 - progress at last!

Many thanks Victor! I had done as you suggested and received an acknowledgment from them already!
cheers