Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

FORM IMM5406 BEWARE HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE!

FORM IMM5406 BEWARE HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE!

Old Feb 19th 2009, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Ron Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really nice
Default Re: FORM IMM5406 BEWARE HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE!

Yes, it is important to know that if dependant children do not complete meds, except in very exceptional circumstances you will not be able to sponsor them at all in the future.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

EVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant future

I am currently swimming in paperwork..We are 18months into a 3 yr work permit and have started the PR with Fast Track process. My question is this:
My mother is deceased and my father has re-married. On the form for additional family info it asks for mother and father of applicant.Do I put my deceased mothers name down and leave out my step-mother?....
Any response would be welcome like a large G & T.!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Know what you mean...we are treading water at moment !!!!

You need to put your mother (deceased) down, and then give the date of her death. Your mother's name would also be that on you birth certficate so that would tie up.

JET