filling forms

Old Feb 11th 2011, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

astopal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default filling forms

Any1 tell me in which format the FSW forms should be filled Capital Letters or Normal letters?
Old Feb 11th 2011, 1:26 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: filling forms

normal letters , unless you intentionally want to make their eyes bleed
Old Feb 11th 2011, 1:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Can I make a suggestion? If you're not sure that you qualify under the Social Workers NOC code, aren't sure what proof you need of things and don't even know what type of font you should type in, have you considered using a licensed immigration consultant to assist you?

I don't normally recommend that anybody uses a consultant, and think that most people can do it on their own, but if you're having this much trouble already it might be worth considering?

Good luck.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

astopal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Can I make a suggestion? If you're not sure that you qualify under the Social Workers NOC code, aren't sure what proof you need of things and don't even know what type of font you should type in, have you considered using a licensed immigration consultant to assist you?

I don't normally recommend that anybody uses a consultant, and think that most people can do it on their own, but if you're having this much trouble already it might be worth considering?

Good luck.
sorry , i know but i m a little bit confused, but just clear me about the NOC code the rest i knw much, just confusion in NOC codes, and for letter it was just to confirm becasue some1 told me to fill it in capital letters that is why i asked just for confirmation,,,,,