Fees???????

Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Red face Fees???????

Hi Guys been a while since i have posted here ....have been catching up on a few threads.
i have a few fees questions.....i am going to BC on march 5..we will be married a few weeks later. Applying for Spouse immigration from within Canada. *S*
questions.?
1. Spouse application fee = $550
2. Medical fees.= ????
3. Police check fees = ????
and do we have to pay the RPR fee aswell....from what i have seen it is $900 odd dollars..is that aswell as the other fees..?...
thanks...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:21 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fees???????

Hi

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
Hi Guys been a while since i have posted here ....have been catching up on a few threads.
i have a few fees questions.....i am going to BC on march 5..we will be married a few weeks later. Applying for Spouse immigration from within Canada. *S*
questions.?
1. Spouse application fee = $550
2. Medical fees.= ????
3. Police check fees = ????
and do we have to pay the RPR fee aswell....from what i have seen it is $900 odd dollars..is that aswell as the other fees..?...
thanks...
Medical Fees, phone the DMPS in the area and ask what they charge, also you have to pay for the blood work and x-ray.
RCMP, is now $20.00 I believe.
Yes, and its $975.

PMM
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Fees???????

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Medical Fees, phone the DMPS in the area and ask what they charge, also you have to pay for the blood work and x-ray.
Yes, and its $975.

PMM
thanks for quick reply....you have confirmed what we thought...*S*..i had been working on at least $2000 Can...in fees....good luck to you too.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:13 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Yes, and its $975.

PMM
I was under the impression, that RCMP was free for immigration purposes, am I missing something?
Old Nov 19th 2004, 12:54 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
I was under the impression, that RCMP was free for immigration purposes, am I missing something?
Uless there has been some unannounced change the RCMP certificate is free for PR applicants.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 5:54 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jim

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Uless there has been some unannounced change the RCMP certificate is free for PR applicants.
Although it is supposed to be free, some detachments are charging a $20 fee for the fingerprinting.

PMM
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:15 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi Jim

Although it is supposed to be free, some detachments are charging a $20 fee for the fingerprinting.

PMM
The taking of the fingerprints brings a fee from the police department that does the work. In Victoria the RCMP will not do the work, but, from the Victoria Municpal Police it is $50. But the actual certificate is free from the RCMP.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 7:02 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
The taking of the fingerprints brings a fee from the police department that does the work. In Victoria the RCMP will not do the work, but, from the Victoria Municpal Police it is $50. But the actual certificate is free from the RCMP.
So to answer MapleLeafs question: the cost for RCMP is free, but the fingerprints will cost him whatever they charge at his local police station???
Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:06 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, exactly.

But shop around as private fingerprinting agencies charge $20 to $30 for the same.

Originally Posted by mhhp
So to answer MapleLeafs question: the cost for RCMP is free, but the fingerprints will cost him whatever they charge at his local police station???