Fees???????

Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:13 am
  #1  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
Maple Leaf's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: vancouver island! BC Canada~ Lovin it!
Posts: 1,883
Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Red face Fees???????

Hi Guys been a while since i have posted here ....have been catching up on a few threads.
i have a few fees questions.....i am going to BC on march 5..we will be married a few weeks later. Applying for Spouse immigration from within Canada. *S*
questions.?
1. Spouse application fee = $550
2. Medical fees.= ????
3. Police check fees = ????
and do we have to pay the RPR fee aswell....from what i have seen it is $900 odd dollars..is that aswell as the other fees..?...
thanks...
Maple Leaf is offline  
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:21 am
  #2  
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
PMM's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 9,708
PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fees???????

Hi

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
Hi Guys been a while since i have posted here ....have been catching up on a few threads.
i have a few fees questions.....i am going to BC on march 5..we will be married a few weeks later. Applying for Spouse immigration from within Canada. *S*
questions.?
1. Spouse application fee = $550
2. Medical fees.= ????
3. Police check fees = ????
and do we have to pay the RPR fee aswell....from what i have seen it is $900 odd dollars..is that aswell as the other fees..?...
thanks...
Medical Fees, phone the DMPS in the area and ask what they charge, also you have to pay for the blood work and x-ray.
RCMP, is now $20.00 I believe.
Yes, and its $975.

PMM
PMM is offline  
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:26 am
  #3  
BE Forum Addict
Thread Starter
 
Maple Leaf's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: vancouver island! BC Canada~ Lovin it!
Posts: 1,883
Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Fees???????

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi



Medical Fees, phone the DMPS in the area and ask what they charge, also you have to pay for the blood work and x-ray.
RCMP, is now $20.00 I believe.
Yes, and its $975.

PMM
thanks for quick reply....you have confirmed what we thought...*S*..i had been working on at least $2000 Can...in fees....good luck to you too.
Maple Leaf is offline  
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:13 pm
  #4  
keep checking....
 
mhhp's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: was Switzerland/Germany now BC Canada
Posts: 1,440
mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Fees???????

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi



Medical Fees, phone the DMPS in the area and ask what they charge, also you have to pay for the blood work and x-ray.
RCMP, is now $20.00 I believe.
Yes, and its $975.

PMM
I was under the impression, that RCMP was free for immigration purposes, am I missing something?
mhhp is offline  
Old Nov 19th 2004, 12:54 am
  #5  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 4,483
Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fees???????

Originally Posted by mhhp
I was under the impression, that RCMP was free for immigration purposes, am I missing something?
Uless there has been some unannounced change the RCMP certificate is free for PR applicants.
Jim Humphries is offline  
Old Nov 19th 2004, 5:54 am
  #6  
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
PMM's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 9,708
PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fees???????

Hi Jim

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Uless there has been some unannounced change the RCMP certificate is free for PR applicants.
Although it is supposed to be free, some detachments are charging a $20 fee for the fingerprinting.

PMM
PMM is offline  
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:15 am
  #7  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 4,483
Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fees???????

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi Jim



Although it is supposed to be free, some detachments are charging a $20 fee for the fingerprinting.

PMM
The taking of the fingerprints brings a fee from the police department that does the work. In Victoria the RCMP will not do the work, but, from the Victoria Municpal Police it is $50. But the actual certificate is free from the RCMP.
Jim Humphries is offline  
Old Nov 19th 2004, 7:02 am
  #8  
keep checking....
 
mhhp's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: was Switzerland/Germany now BC Canada
Posts: 1,440
mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Fees???????

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
The taking of the fingerprints brings a fee from the police department that does the work. In Victoria the RCMP will not do the work, but, from the Victoria Municpal Police it is $50. But the actual certificate is free from the RCMP.
So to answer MapleLeafs question: the cost for RCMP is free, but the fingerprints will cost him whatever they charge at his local police station???
mhhp is offline  
Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:06 am
  #9  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fees???????

yes, exactly.


But shop around as private fingerprinting agencies charge $20 to $30 for the same.

Originally Posted by mhhp
So to answer MapleLeafs question: the cost for RCMP is free, but the fingerprints will cost him whatever they charge at his local police station???
Andrew Miller is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.