Wikiposts

Ex Military Service

Old Oct 22nd 2012, 7:14 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex Military Service

Thanks for the info everyone and I have called, then emailed my cert request and hopefully will have that through soon. Im hoping I will have everything ready for the FSW stream to re-open in Jan.
Old Oct 27th 2012, 1:53 am

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick update, I received my rmp cert today which I thought was pretty swift for a free service. I wasn't aware of any misadventures when I served and the cert confirms this, just waiting still for the ACPO cert to come.

Thanks Mike
Old Oct 27th 2012, 2:08 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Just a quick update, I received my rmp cert today which I thought was pretty swift for a free service. I wasn't aware of any misadventures when I served and the cert confirms this, just waiting still for the ACPO cert to come.

Thanks Mike
Nice one

I might get one to tuck away for a rainy day. Always good to have proof of my angelic type past lifestyle
Old Oct 27th 2012, 2:24 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Hi, just to let you all know the number to ring is: 02392284377

Email: <snip>

Regards
Andrew
Andrew
Is that the number to call for the email address to send the copy of your passport too?

I only ask, as it's different than the one shown earlier under the address to write to. i.e. Tel: 023 92285243

regards
James Mc
Old Oct 27th 2012, 2:27 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by james.mc
Andrew
Is that the number to call for the email address to send the copy of your passport too?

I only ask, as it's different than the one shown earlier under the address to write to. i.e. Tel: 023 92285243

regards
James Mc
James yes its different, i called them last week and got the new email addy to request my vetting certificate, i was able to get one for the wife also, as she accompanied me on Loan Service in Oman, i will PM you the correct email address.

Cheers

Andrew
Old Oct 27th 2012, 2:27 am

Smile Re: Ex Military Service

Andrew

regards
James Mc
James send me a pm and I can give you the email address, I emailed and it came pretty quickly.

Thanks

Mike
Old Oct 27th 2012, 2:28 am
All Sooked up!

Cheers Andrew

That's great
Old Oct 27th 2012, 2:32 am

James just pm'd the email address to you and I noticed you pm'd me but addressed it to Andrew , Andrew is just my week name it's mike at the weekend lol

Thanks

Mike
Old Oct 27th 2012, 2:46 am
All Sooked up!

Cheers guys... (Andrew and Mike) I must be losing the plot!!

Just sent the email off as I had a scan of my passport stored away ready to go Job done!!

Thanks for the help!
Old Oct 27th 2012, 2:50 am

Cheers guys... (Andrew and Mike) I must be losing the plot!!

Just sent the email off as I had a scan of my passport stored away ready to go Job done!!

Thanks for the help!
No worries James I'm surprised my head is working right today, suffering with man flu. I have a copy of my passport handy now as it seems like everything for the application requires a copy passport.

Thanks

Mike
Old Oct 27th 2012, 3:04 am
All Sooked up!

Mike

If you are planning a Recce Trip to Vancouver, and if you have the time you should also look at Vancouver Island... Victoria for a kick off. Different life and it'll maybe throw up another option for you.

We are planning on moving over early March 2013. If you decide to come to the Island and we are already there, drop me a line and maybe we can meet up.

regards
James
Old Oct 27th 2012, 3:25 am

Mike

If you are planning a Recce Trip to Vancouver, and if you have the time you should also look at Vancouver Island... Victoria for a kick off. Different life and it'll maybe throw up another option for you.

We are planning on moving over early March 2013. If you decide to come to the Island and we are already there, drop me a line and maybe we can meet up.

regards
James
Thanks James I appreciate the offer and if I get chance to ill look you up as my flights are booked already for Vancouver in March 2013. Just need to see how the networking goes and how many or not the meetings I have booked for the recce trip.

Thanks

Mike
Old Oct 29th 2012, 9:59 am

Thanks Mike
ACPO cert through today so finally getting there
Old Oct 31st 2012, 2:56 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

ACPO cert through today so finally getting there
Dear Mike,

how long did your ACPO cert take from posting off the forms to it arriving, we are popping ours in the post on Thursday.

Regards

Andrew
Old Oct 31st 2012, 3:07 am

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Dear Mike,

how long did your ACPO cert take from posting off the forms to it arriving, we are popping ours in the post on Thursday.

Regards

Andrew
About 11 days in total

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.