End date of work in EE

Old Mar 27th 2017, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

kryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond repute
Default End date of work in EE

Hi all, having a bit of a panic attack so i would appreciate your help (and hopefully a gentle let down).

In my EE profile i was eligible for CEC and FSW until December 12th. On 13th, had I been invited under CEC, i would not have been eligible and would have had to decline the ita.

To avoid this i changed my end date month to November in work history, making me ineligible for CEC.

I got my ita under fsw Jan 4th and changed my end date of employment back to December.

I explained why i made this change just as i have above in my LOE.

Now, a week after submission, i am terrified that they will see it as me manipulating the system so i would be selected under a certain stream. Was this completely wrong of me?

Change of circumstances from EE to eAPR is allowed if the applicants circumstances legitimately change, so wouldn't being ineligible for CEC fall under that?

I'm now terrified this is a misrepresentation issue. Any thoughts?
Old Mar 27th 2017, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

kryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond reputekryt0n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: End date of work in EE

Ok, so I've had a thought.

This change in end date doesn't change my eligibility as a fsw. If they assess the change and say "at the time of ita, would this change have meant kryt0n would not have been eligible for fsw" well, no, it wouldn't. I have always been eligible for fsw and it wouldn't have changed my Crs score. They don't have a check (from what i can see) to go before that. If that makes sense?
Old Mar 28th 2017, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: End date of work in EE

Basically the way i see it is 2 ways.
1) the officer sees that there was a change in date, checks to see if it made me ineligible for fsw or my ita for fsw, marks that it doesn't, and carries on.
2) officer sees the change of date, notes the loe that explains why and outright says i did it to lie about my eligiblity for cec and decides to reject me on the grounds my profile wasn't accurate at the time of ita and that i misrepresented myself.

This was my line in my LOE about the change:
"End date of employment was listed as November in preā€ITA Express Entry profile so I would not be invited
under CEC class incorrectly as I was not eligible after December 12th 2016 (1 year of Canadian experience in the last 3
years). I changed this to December post ITA to reflect the correct end date."