Emigration about Halifax

Old Feb 14th 2020, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

emmmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Emigration about Halifax

Hello everyone
I am a 47 year old single mother with a 15 year old daughter and a 6 year old son.
I'm a Japanese person and have lived in Hungary for a year and a half.
I want to move to Canada this September.
I needed to make a quick decision and posted it here without much time for research.
I understand that there are many mistakes because English is an elementary level, but please understand.
I'm looking for a way for my child to get education in Canada as long as possible.
I don't have enough funding, but I'm looking for a way for my child to get an education in Canada as long as possible.
Quebec and Halifax are exempt from tuition for children at their parent's language school. I think the Quebec PEQ system is the fastest way, but French is a big obstacle for me. So I will go to a language school in Halifax and then choose a way to attend a state program. I've been working on the web for freelance, so it would be best if I could work at Halifax.
My choice is information only on the Internet, and I'm worried because I haven't asked any experts.
Please give me knowledge and wisdom.
Thank you for your advice.
Old Yesterday, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigration about Halifax

I can’t see you moving for September. If you are planning on coming as a student you are required to show proof that you can pay for your study, have enough living expenses for you and family members and prove you will leave at the end of your study.

It isn’t very clear on how you are planing on moving to Halifax. Suggest reading the CIC website
Old Yesterday, 11:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigration about Halifax

Originally Posted by emmmy View Post
Hello everyone
I am a 47 year old single mother with a 15 year old daughter and a 6 year old son.
I'm a Japanese person and have lived in Hungary for a year and a half.
I want to move to Canada this September.
I needed to make a quick decision and posted it here without much time for research.
I understand that there are many mistakes because English is an elementary level, but please understand.
I'm looking for a way for my child to get education in Canada as long as possible.
I don't have enough funding, but I'm looking for a way for my child to get an education in Canada as long as possible.
Quebec and Halifax are exempt from tuition for children at their parent's language school. I think the Quebec PEQ system is the fastest way, but French is a big obstacle for me. So I will go to a language school in Halifax and then choose a way to attend a state program. I've been working on the web for freelance, so it would be best if I could work at Halifax.
My choice is information only on the Internet, and I'm worried because I haven't asked any experts.
Please give me knowledge and wisdom.
Thank you for your advice.
Hi, welcome to BE. You haven't said how you plan to move to Canada by September - what visa will you be on? You say you'll go to a language school so will you be on a study permit? Whether you can work or not, and whether your children can attend school for free will depend on your own visa, so if you can give us more info about your planned move, we can try and help.