Email Response - LONDON Office

Old Jun 30th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice
Default Email Response - LONDON Office

For those that have emailed London recently, how long did it take to get a reply, excl. the automatic response email?

I know some were not getting the auto response email but did you ever actually get a reply any way?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Email Response - LONDON Office

Hi - I was not getting an automatic response but I was getting replies so it is no real sign of it working or not.

First time I emailed them it took just over a week for a response. I then emailed twice this month - first time 2 day and second time 1 day response which I was really please with.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice

I got the auto reply straight away, just wondering how long it actually takes them to respond. I sent an email back in Feb and it took 5 working days, which I was happy with, so just wondering if it is likely to be around the same.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

vegasrockstar will become famous soon enoughvegasrockstar will become famous soon enough

I've emailed twice - no reply at all!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

it depends, 1st time no response to emails, phone calls or letters

last few times they have replied within 2 days to emails
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

I emailed them on the Thursday - putting my file number and I got a reply on the friday morning on email from London.

JET
Old Jul 1st 2009, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

voyce100 is a jewel in the roughvoyce100 is a jewel in the roughvoyce100 is a jewel in the roughvoyce100 is a jewel in the rough

I emailed on Friday and included my file number. Didn't get auto response but a real response on Monday to my query.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh those last few posts sound positive, maybe I will hear something back before Friday.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

I emailed them in OCTOBER 2008 a few times, no response
Old Jul 1st 2009, 12:09 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ga1lf
Oh those last few posts sound positive, maybe I will hear something back before Friday.
Remember they aren't in today as it is Canada Day so it may take a day or two longer, but fingers crossed you'll hear soon.